five

"But don't worry. Teacher Yeosang would take care of you today until your daddy would pick you up."

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Yeosang took Min Ji inside the daycare's clinic and grasped for the first aid kit. "We should clean this first, so let's go to the sink, Min Ji." The little girl took her teacher's hand and Yeosang helped her clean the wound.

"Now that we're done cleaning your wound, sit down on the chair and I am going to treat it." Min Ji just did as what she was told. Yeosang reached out for the wounded part of her arm and started to apply the disinfectant. "Does it hurt? Tell teacher when it hurts."

"Just a little, teacher. But I know that it'll be gone soon." Yeosang smiled at the girl and took the bandage. He covered the wound and soon it was done.

Min Ji gave her teacher a hug and thanked him. "Thank you for treating my wound, teacher. Normally it's daddy or my uncle's who does it for me but now you did."

Yeosang got soft as he hugged the girl back. He is now curious at why Min Ji hasn't mentioned her mother. Not even once, "You're welcome, Min Ji. But can I ask you about where is your mommy? Isn't she home?"

Min Ji sighed and shook her head. "Mommy is not home. Daddy said that mommy is at work and can't come home to us. But I haven't seen mommy even once, that's why I don't believe daddy." Yeosang was silent for a moment.

So that's why Min Ji seemed to distract herself when her classmates come with their mothers. Min Ji didn't want to envy her classmates. She does want to have a mother like them, but she didn't want to ask her dad who seemed to have forgotten her mother.

Min Ji broke the hug and Yeosang patted the girl's head, "Let's go back to the classroom. Your classmates might be there already." Min Ji nodded and stood up from where she is seated.

When they entered the classroom, Yeosang was right. The children were already inside and playing with some of the toys and some were reading or drawing. Min Ji happily went to the group of her classmates that she has managed to be friends with.

The rest of the school time was used for the kids to play. Yeosang decided to let them since they must be tired because of all playing. "Okay, pack away your things and good bye." The kids stood up straight and said good bye back to their teacher.

Min Ji was already outside and sitting on a bench, waiting for her dad to pick her up. The little girl was singing and Yeosang noticed her. "Hi there, your uncle's or dad is not here yet?"

"Not yet, teacher." Min Ji replied and continued to sing softly. Yeosang smiled and asked, "Do you like to sing?" Min Ji once again nodded, "Yes ,teacher. Just like my daddy. I also like to dance and I want to be Kpop idol one day."

Yeosang smiled even more, "You want to? Then you should study more so by the time you would be a kpop idol, you have already done studying and you won't have a hard time to deal with assignments and schedule."

Suddenly, Yeosang's phone vibrated and there was a message from Wooyoung. "Hi, Sang. I heard that you're Min Ji's teacher and none of Min Ji's uncle's is available to look out for her today. So can you please look out for her today? Thank you. Jongho comes to pick her up around five pm. Just text me where are you staying with Min Ji so I can tell Jongho."

Yeosang looked at Min Ji and tapped her back, "Min Ji?" Min Ji looked back at him and answered. "So today, I got a message from your uncle Wooyoung and he told me that none of your uncle is available to look out for you."

A frown was formed on Min Ji's lips as worry filled her eyes. "But don't worry. Teacher Yeosang would take care of you today until your daddy would pick you up. So where do you want to go today?"

Min Ji jumped in excitement and Yeosang giggled. "Can we go to the playground? I want to play there more." Yeosang stood up and nodded, "Then let's go. But be careful."

Min Ji spent the rest of the hours there as Yeosang did his work. Min Ji didn't disturb her teacher once until, she got hungry. "Teacher Yeosang? Can we eat already? I am hungry."

Yeosang looked at Min Ji and smiled. He closed his laptop and put it in his bag and said yes to Min Ji. They both ended up eating in a chicken restaurant. Yeosang has notified Wooyoung about their location since it's already quarter to five.

Min Ji and Yeosang ate and a man suddenly showed up. "Hi daddy!" Min Ji ran towards Jongho and Jongho carried her back to her seat. "Daddy, you should eat." Min Ji gave Jongho a chicken and he just chuckled before nodding at Yeosang. "Did you say thank you to teacher?"

"Yes, daddy. Did you know that I got a wound but teacher Yeosang treated it for me? I told you he is very kind." Min Ji giggled before leaning closer to her dad to whisper, "And teacher Yeosang is very handsome too. Just like you."

Both of them giggled as Min Ji has started to talk about her adventures for today.