I Can Help You With That

I had to work late knowing Opie was already home, and probably asleep by now since he'd been so busy with the club lately. I walked into the house as quietly as possible, tiptoeing up the stairs to our bedroom when I heard muffled moans coming from the other side. I immediately thought he had another woman in there and he was cheating on me with some nasty croweater. I put my ear up to the door wanting to know exactly what was happening in my bed. "Shit, Kat! Mmm fuck babygirl just like that!" Opie moaned as I stood behind the door. "Fuck!" He groaned again. I cracked the door just slightly, looking in to see him alone in bed with his head leaned back, his hand under the sheet moving up and down, while his hips bucked up. I felt myself getting so wet by just watching him stroke himself, trying so hard to make himself cum. Just the light of the TV illuminating his large, sculpted body while he masturbated to just the thought of me touching him. I stood quietly in the doorway watching him as I ran my hand between my thighs underneath my skirt to my clit, rubbing it to pleasure myself to the sight in front of me. I saw his head come back up looking over at the doorway, seeing me standing there like his instincts told him I was there. "Take off your skirt so I can see what you're doin." Opie stated watching me. "Yes sir." I moaned as I unzipped my skirt letting it fall to the floor. "Sit on the bed and spread your legs, let me watch you." He stated breathlessly continuing to thrust into his fist. "Only if you let me watch you I need to see you." I moaned walking over to the bed.

I sat on the bed spreading my legs just like he asked, rubbing my clit gently as he removed the sheet to let me watch him. Opie reaches his hand over to my feet, pulling me closer to him and pulling my legs further apart. "Goddamn babygirl, you're so fuckin wet. Just from watching me?" He groaned reaching his hand over to run his fingers through my folds. "Yes meine liebe, and hearing your moans." I said feeling so close to cumming it making my toes curl. He slowly pushed his middle finger into me, pumping in and out of me slowly. "Come on babygirl, cum for me I know you're so close." He groaned as he continued stroking himself quickly. "Fuuuck!" I screamed cumming on his fingers. "God Kat, come here." Opie hissed pulling me on top of him. I sank down on his cock slowly, feeling him stretching me out was my favorite thing. "Fuck Opie!" I screamed as he ripped my shirt from my body as he took my right nipple into his mouth sucking gently. He bucked his hips up into me roughly gripping my hips tightly, slight groans coming from his perfect lips. "You guys are so fucking loud!" Jax said appearing in the doorway. "Shit! Sorry man!" He said still looking at us. "You enjoying the show?" Opie asked with a smirk. "Kinda..." Jax replied with a tent forming in his boxers. "I think he is." I groaned watching him closely. "You just gonna stand there and watch me fuck my old lady?" Opie growled. He could feel how much it was turning me on seeing Jax like that, so turned on and watching me. "You're really into this, huh?" He asked me making me slam down onto him roughly.

"Yes!" I yelled throwing my head back. "You want him to fuck you too?" Opie growled kissing my shoulder. "If you're alright with that?" I asked him seriously. "Whatever my babygirl wants, she gets." He groaned against my skin. Jax took the hint coming over to us as he took his boxers off, getting on the bed now too. He leaned into kiss me gently, running his hand through my hair as Opie continued to pound into me relentlessly. I could feel how close he was as he throbbed inside of me, quickly pulling out and cumming on his stomach. Jax took this opportunity to grab me from behind, pulling me onto his lap slowly sinking his cock into me. "Fuck Kat, you're so fucking tight." He groaned against my neck. I bounced up and down on his cock, while Opie came up behind me kissing the side of my neck nipping me roughly. "Fuck Kat, just like that! Shit!" Jax groaned looking up at me. I had my head thrown back in such pleasure, feeling Opie and Jax both taking such time with my body. "Oh my god! Fuck Jax don't fucking stop, please harder!" I screamed cumming, leaned back against Opie as Jax continued thrusting into me roughly. "Goddamn!" Jax yelled pulling out of me cumming now too. He threw his head back against the pillow as I leaned down kissing his chest softly. I fell to the side trying to catch my breath, as Jax cleaned himself up with my discarded shirt. Opie pulled me to his chest laying my head against it, him kissing my hair as he chuckled slightly. "You're so fucking sexy." He said against my hair. "I'm gonna go back to the couch." Jax said smirking at he stood up. "Come here." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him back down to lay with us. He layed down still naked spooning me as I layed on Opies chest, in complete bliss. "Thank you baby." I said looking up at Opie. "You can have whatever you want, all you have to is ask babygirl." He said kissing my head. "Thank you Jax, I'm sorry I put you in such a weird position." I said looking back at him. "My pleasure darlin' wasn't weird for me." He replied kissing my shoulder. "Ich liebe dich." I said kissing Opie's chest. "I love you too babygirl." He replied sleepily.