I'm Going To Fix Your Attitude

"Katia! Just stop bitching!" I yelled her attitude grating my nerves. "God, will you shut the fuck up?!" She yelled back ready to fight. "I'm going to give you until the count of 5 Katia, stop with your shit or you're not going to like it." I told her slipping my kutte from my shoulders. "Ooo, are you going to spank me you fucking brut? I'm shaking already, get outta her with your big fucking mouth!" She answered sarcastically, her accent becoming more prominent with the anger coursing threw her. "1" I told her walking closer to her. "2, 3, 4, 5, come on Opie do something. You think I'm fucking scared?!" She yelled throwing her coat to the floor. "You've been nothing but a fucking brat all day, and I'm sick of your mouth." I told her coming up to grip the bottom of her face in my hands, squishing her cheeks together as I looked down at her.

"Shut the fuck up." Kat told me slapping my hand away. Pulling back I took the hair tie from my wrist to put my long hair up, backing her up against the wall keeping her there with my much larger frame. "2" I told her placing my hands against the wall on either side of her head. "I'm not fucking scared of you." She bit back. "3" I continued never moving. She ducked trying to slip out under my arm, catching her waist before she could pushing her back to her original position. "4" I said losing all my patience at this point. I gripped her thighs pulling her up to wrap around my waist, making her sigh more out of annoyance than anything else. "Just because you're bigger than me, doesn't mean you get to man handle me." Kat quipped pushing my shoulders slightly.

"God will you fucking shut up." I growled holding her throat as I leaned her head back to kiss her. She reacted just how I knew she would, moaning lightly as I pushing my tounge into her mouth. Holding her arms around my neck clutching onto my tshirt, clinging to me tightly as I pushing her harder into the wall. "Mmm, knew I could shut your filthy little mouth." I growled still holding her neck. "Momentarily I guess." She smirked back all hint of attitude gone from her voice. "Hmm? What was that bitch?" I growled back squeezing the sides of her throat tighter. "Mmm." She replied as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, a smile on her lips. "You like being degraded, like the fucking whore you are?" I asked in a hushed tone. Kat shook her head yes, still smiling as her arms fell to my forearms holding them lightly.

"You're done being a mouthy little cunt and don't you make a sound unless I give you permission." I stated giving her no room for a sarcastic reply. Kat made no sound as I moved my hand from her throat, gripping her wrists and pining them above her head. Kissing down her neck, biting her skin roughly leaving bruises in almost snow white skin. Moving her to the couch laying her across the arm, her round little ass pushed up in the perfect position to give her the punishment she knew she deserved. Smacking her repeatedly her not making any noise just like I'd told her, knowing she was going to be bruised anywhere I was planning on touching her tonight. Not being able to keep my cock out of her any longer, I tore the dress from her body, ripping her lace panties from her pussy as I undid my pants.

Slamming my cock inside of her with out any warning or foreplay, bringing a shocked moan from her beautiful little mouth. "What was that babygirl?" I asked gripping the back of her hair, ripping her from the cushions to my chest abruptly. "Did I say you could make any sounds?" I growled into her ear. Kat shook her head in response, smiling up at me as I scowled at her, the attitude coming back again as she went to open her mouth. "You say one more word, and you won't cum Katia. I fucking swear to God if you think I'm kidding, I'll slap any words out of that pretty little mouth." I growled into her ear. She shook her head in response still trying to bite her tongue, wanting so badly to be the mouthy little bitch she always is.

I never stopped my movements inside of her, slamming her down onto the couch pushing her face down with my hand as I pounded into her more roughly than she liked. Knowing she was getting no pleasure from this made me feel slightly bad, but she knew she definitely deserved it right now. After slowing my pace to something she enjoyed, I could tell she was still trying her hardest to not make any noises. "Tell me how much you like my cock babygirl." I told her holding her hips tightly. "Fuck! Opie oh my god! Just like that!" She screamed with relief in her voice. "Come on baby louder! I want you to scream so loud you can't talk tomorrow!" I yelled loving how her voice came out so high pitched.

"Fuck me Opie! Harder please!" She screamed so loudly I knew the neighbors would hear it. "Yes Kat, just like that baby!" I yelled hitting the exposed side of her face. "God you're so fucking good! Your cock is so fucking big!" Kat screamed again even louder this time, only spurring me on more. "Shit!" She screamed her voice ragged now, shaking as she came on my throbbing cock. "Mmm fuck Kat!" I yelled pulling out to cum on her lower back. Grabbing her discarded dress to wipe myself from her after staying inside of her for a few minutes, as she layed down completely worn out from our activities. "Such a good girl Kat." I purred kissing down her spine. Finally seeing the bruises I felt a twinge of guilt, especially the ones that marred her gorgeous face. "I love you babygirl." I told her kissing her bruises across her face. "I love you so much Ope." She purred back.

After I'd helped her shower and dress her, we laid back down on the couch Kat's tiny body on top of me as we watched her favorite movie. "Hey babygirl." Jax said smiling as he opened the door. "Hey sweetheart." I replied knowing he was talking to Katia. "Mmm hey love." He smirked at me coming over to stand in front of us. A look of shock and slight confusion passed his face when he saw her face, kneeling down to caress her cheek as he glared up at me. "What the fuck did you do man?" He asked me holding her face. "Baby I'm fine, I love it and you know that." She reassured him. Kat got up to hug him, him kissing her immediately as he held her tightly. I stood to sit on the far side of the couch knowing he wanted to have some time with her, as he layed down Kat crawling on top of him to lay on his chest. "I love you babygirl." He whispered kissing her head. "I love you so much baby." She replied.