30

"U sure u ready for this?" Jayceone asked, as him and Lona drove to school. She's suppose to be taking it easy but after begging to not be stuck in the house, he allowed her to come.

"Yea, I'm sure" she smiled "I'm ready for this" pulling into the school parking lot, Jayceone turned the car off and looked at Lona. "Why u looking at me like that?" She giggled.

Smiling, he looked away "Nothin, come on" meeting her on the other side of the car, he grabbed and entwined their fingers. The first person Lona laid eyes on was Robert.

He held a smirk on his face and fear took over her body "Jay, can I go home please?" She mumbled, not taking her eyes off Robert.

Jayceone followed her gaze and clenched his jaw "But they couldn't find him huh?" Hr chuckled "Fuck ass cops"

"Please, can u take me back?" She begged.

"No, come on. Ain't no reason to be scared of that nigga no more Lolo. " slowly, they started walking towards the entrance of the school. The closer she got to Robert, the more fear she felt.

"Jay" she said, squeezing his hand.

"I'm here baby" going up the few steps, Jayceone opened the door and walking in Lona smiled wide "Felt good huh?"

"Yes it did" she hugged him tight and he wrapped his arms around his waist "Thank u Jay"

"No problem, I told u Lo. I got u"

He grabbed her hand again, as they walked to her locker. Passing by Imani and Xavier, they stopped.

"U seen Robert out there?" Imani asked.

"Yea, we did"

"But the police couldn't find him though" she chuckled as Ariana walked passed her with her clique. Staring Imani down, Imani stared back "Is there something u got to say?"

Ariana rolled her eyes "And if they're is?"

"Speak your mind hoe" Imani took a step forward but was pulled back by Xavier.

"Go on Ariana. Ain't nobody got time for your drama" Jayceone said, throwing his arm over Lona's shoulders.

Again, she rolled her eyes then looked at Xavier. Winking at him, she licked her lips.

"I can't stand her" Lona said "Sorry Imani, I would've decked her shit"

"That's her next step if she keep tryin me"

"No, its not" Xavier said "Your not fighting anyone" he reflected on the last fight she got into.

"I remember last time u fought" Jayceone laughed "U fucked that bitch up"

"Ariana next on the list, watch. I want her to try me"

The bell rang and everyone went to their class, Imani and Xavier walked into the same class. He took a seat behind her "U got work after school?" He asked.

"Yea, 4 to 9"

"I'll drop u off on my way to work"

Turning around completely, Imani looked at Xavier with a serious expression.

"If she keeps playing, put her in her place Xavier. She's really gettin on my nerves and I won't hesitate to knock her out"

Gently grabbing her chin, he pulled her closer and kissed her slowly, adding a bit of tongue.

"I'll put her in her place baby, trust me. She ain't worth losing u again" he smiled a little "And if u fight her, I'm fighting u"

"Bet I win"

"Yea, we'll see"

Lona grabbed the bathroom pass and made her way to the bathroom, humming to herself. The heavy sound of footsteps made her stop, and Robert popped into her head.

Quickly turning around to go back to class, she bumped into the guy she has become afraid of "Wassup baby, how u feelin?" Robert smirked, walking close to her as she backed away.

"Robert, please. Just let me g-"

"Shut the fuck up" he said calmly "I own u Lona. That means u do what I say, when I say and right now I want u to follow me to the bathroom and Gimmie some for old time sake"

"I never let u have sex with me, u forced yourself on me Robert. They're two different things"

Robert laughed "Wow, your growing balls I see. That nigga got u feeling special or some shit?"

"Yea, I do actually" Jayceone said from behind Robert. Both Lona and Robert looked and she smiled, rushing to his side "I'm gettin real tired of seeing u fuck with her. So whatever deal her momma and u had, that shits dead"

"Yea we'll see" Robert smirked, walking off.

"Try me" Jayceone said. He looked down at Lona, who had a smile on her face "Told u, he won't be able to hurt u no more baby. I got u"

Standing on her tippy toes, she kissed his cheek "Thank u"

"No problem, but um. U never told me that nigga raped u Lo"

"Its another thing I'm not proud of. I try to forget certain things about my past so I can move forward and make new memories. Happy memories"

"U can make them with me" he said, looking down at her "Forget your past and look forward to your future, with me"

She laughed a little "The more I hear u talk like this, the more I believe u"

"U should've believed me from the beginning. I've been serious the entire time"

The smile slowly fell from Lona's face as Jayceone held a serious expression "I need to get back to class" she turned and walked off, her mind swirling with questions along with Jayceones.