thirty-seven

Y/N kept her distance from everyone until the others came back. She hid under Yoongi's covers, debating with herself. She once again hated herself for making these horrible decisions.

She could've stopped Jungkook but she was too drunk to do so. She doesn't even blame Jungkook, only herself. She was asking for it. She feels like such a slut.

A soft knocking on the room door brings her back to reality. Jimin walks in with the bags of clothes in his hand. "Yoongi's on his way with the others. You should get ready." he says, placing the bags on the bed. He picks an outfit for her and even puts out the red lingerie set. Jimin is shocked when she simply takes the clothes and goes to the bathroom to change, no attempt at arguing with him about it like she usually would. Something's up and he knows it.

She comes out dressed in the new outfit and plops herself in the bed. Jimin sighs and grabs the brush from Yoongi's nightstand and runs it gently through Y/N's freshly dyed hair. This would be a good time to ask what's wrong but Jimin decides to just leave her alone for now. She'll come around when she's ready.

Another knocking comes from the room door and this time, Yoongi walks in. "Hey." he says softly, kissing Jimin gently on his lips and Y/N on her forehead. He looks tired and Jimin wonders what he did over Taehyung's.

Yoongi doesn't say much but lays himself down on his bed, pulling Jimin with him. Y/N knows that Taehyung is right outside that door and she'll have to face him sooner or later. "I'm gonna go now." she mumbles and walks towards the door. "I'll see you soon."

Taking slow and careful steps, she slowly makes her way into the living room where everyone else is. First, she's bombarded by Holly, the little dog yapping at her feet. She picks him up and continues her walk of shame.

When she arrives in the living room, she looks around and sees everyone except for Hoseok. When she locks eyes with Taehyung, she almost has to fight back tears. His smile is so wide and he looks so happy, the happiest he's been in a long time.

He talked all night with his two  hyungs, expressing his emotions and feelings. He was never really able to talk much about Jiah's death to anyone, the topic being too hard to handle. But he was finally able to let go and accept what happened. He could try and finally live a normal life with Y/N, starting fresh and free of negativity.

Y/N lets the dog down and Taehyung approaches her, grabbing the bags out of her hands and kissing her on the cheek. She flinched a bit when he did that but he didn't notice.

Y/N can feel Jungkook's heavy stare, causing her to become even more nervous. She has to tell him what happened, she can't handle the guilt.

"You ready, Princess?" Taehyung speaks and she quickly nods. She waves goodbye to everyone and gets in the car with Taehyung, shame heavy in her chest.

"Why'd they leave so fast?" Jin asked and Namjoon chuckled, answering his question as subtly as he could. "They've got some things to talk about." he simply says and Seokjin nods. Jungkook sighs, getting up and locking himself in the gameroom like an angry teenager. He's really conflicted with himself.

Y/N and Taehyung get home and Tae bombards her with kisses all over her face. "I missed you so much." he squeezes her and she feels horrible.

Taehyung definitely knows that something is wrong and the last thing he wants is her to be uncomfortable or sad. He wants life from this point on to be much more easier and calmer. He's tired of the drama.

"Let's watch a movie?" he suggests and she nods, just trying to figure out what to do in her head. He cuddles her to his chest as they watch what is Y/N's favorite movie but she's too distracted to pay attention.