fourty-five

hi! im sorry for those who cannot view this chapter. im really unsure of what the problem is but im updating this chapter again so hopefully everyone can read it. please let me know if there are anymore troubles and ill personally reach out and send you a google doc so you can read! thank you :)

Hoseok and Taehyung battle against each other as everyone watches on. Jimin watches the game intensely as the other two seem way too focused on other things to really pay attention.

Y/N was dazing off, bored out of her mind while Jungkook's mind was racing. All he could think about was everything he wanted to do to Taehyung and Y/N. He never expected to see Taehyung like this but he loved how easily he submitted to him. He likes how he puts out this hard and tough exterior but falls right under his control.

"I guess you win, Im getting tired." Hoseok whines after losing terribly to Taehyung. Taehyung wasn't that good either, Hobi was just really bad. "Jimin and Jungkook, are you ready?" he asks and the older of the two stands. Just as he was about to grab the pool stick, the door opens reveling a drowsy Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" Jimin skips over to him, burying himself in his arms. He could've woken him up earlier but he knows Yoongi doesn't like to have his sleep interrupted. Jimin pulls him out of the room and they run off somewhere to do god knows what.

Hoseok yawns before anyone else could speak. "You guys can play, m' sleepy." he slurs, leaving the game room and shutting the door behind him. The room remains silent for a little until Jungkook speaks.

"Let's play." he looks at Taehyung and he nods. That's easy. "But lets play with a little twist." And Taehyung freezes.

"Every time you miss, you remove an item of clothing. Whoever has the most clothes on at the end, wins." he fold his arms over his chest, an amusing smile on his face upon seeing Taehyung's.

Y/N tries to hide her smile, happy that Jungkook didn't involve her, she can just sit back and watch. "And you," Jungkook turns around and Y/N mentally curses, thinking she was off the hook. "Every time I make a shot, you take something off."

"Why are we playing this?" Taehyung asks with disobedience laced in his tone. Jungkook laughs at the other's attempt to toughen up once again, he can see right through it. "Because I said so." he shrugs, standing across him at the table.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and lines his stick up to take the first shot, pocketing a ball immediately. He shoots again but he misses and opts to remove a sock, a bratty smirk on his face while doing so.

Jungkook takes his turn, aligning the stick and making his shot immediately. Y/N sighs, taking off the jacket she wore over a tank top. Both watch as the bare skin of her arms are revealed, cleavage out on display.

Both of the men in front of her are staring intently, until she clears her throat. "Are you gonna take your next shot?" she looks at Jungkook. He looks at her and then he looks at Taehyung.

"You should try it." he hands the stick to her and she takes it reluctantly, repeating over and over about how she can't play but Jungkook insists.

With a sigh, she heads over to his side of the table and tries aiming. She reaches over to try and get as close to the ball as possible, struggling. Suddenly, warmth is washing her over from behind. She yelps, standing up straight and her back hits a chest.

"Let me help you." Jungkook lowly whispers in her ear, his arms resting on top of hers while his front is pushed flush against her back. Taehyung watches intently as he uses her hands to guide the stick in the right direction.

Y/N can't help the sudden feeling of arousal. She can feel everything and she knows that Jungkook is definitely doing this on purpose. So she decides to play along.