fifty-three

The three didn't even hesitate to get out of the bed to meet the others, freshening up quickly and abandoning the breakfast, putting on a mask and going to Namjoon's room as they were told.

They're the first to arrive followed by Hoseok and then Seokjin. A few more minutes and Yoongi and Jimin are there, Jimin whining about something while carrying around the bag of breakfast that he really wanted to eat in peace.

Silence takes over as the three lovers actually take a few seconds to look at the leaked pictures.

Y/N stares in disbelief as Jungkook mutters out a few words

Y/N stares in disbelief as Jungkook mutters out a few words. "Well this is way worse than I thought it was." he mumbles and runs his hand through his locks, looking around worriedly.

"They have pictures of our wedding rings?" Taehyung asks to himself, scrolling through the article and scrutinizing every single word and picture. "Sources? Who are the sources? I didn't see anyone following us, I swear."

"What did PR say?" Seokjin asks, watching as Namjoon checks his phone and answers back, with a bit of relief in his tone. "They're gonna release a statement, for now we just wait."

Y/N sits on the floor quietly, leaning her head back on the legs of the person behind her. She mumbles an apology to whoever it is as she begins to mentally hyperventilate about the entire situation, sub drop in full swing.

She didn't want to be the cause of Jungkook's downfall, she never wanted any of this to happen. This was exactly what she was trying to avoid but here she was, practically the reason behind all of this drama. This was exactly why she never wanted to be in the public eye in the first place, the media's obsession with gossip is so toxic and overbearing.

The person whom she was leaning her head on moved and sat down on the floor next to her. She tiredly looked over to see Jimin, cheeks still puffed with food making him look like a baby chick.

He swallows it down and speaks. "Don't start worrying, Y/N. I can see it in your face, don't do that." he tilts his head and wipes her stray tears with the pad of his thumb, his words causing both Jungkook and Taehyung to whip their heads into her direction to check on her.

"Noona, whatever happens, happens. My fans will understand and I already told you i'm willing to risk it all for you and Hyung, it's fine." he assures her but she frantically shakes her head, repeating 'no' over and over like a little kid. She knew he would say something like that, she doesn't want that.

Before anyone else could say a word, everyone's phone goes off simultaneously.