23: She Loves Control

*Ok, but her skin poppin like this ass tho😍

Leigh-Anne

She may think she's in control tonight, but she's sorely mistaken.

I admit, she nearly got me when she slapped my ass. But I knew that that would be her last act of dominance tonight before I make her my bitch.

So, instead of actually stripping nude, I go into my closet and dig out a certain set that never fails to make her weak. I then make my way to my bathroom to change, right when I hear her ascending the stairs.

I smirk to myself when I hear her enter my room and call out to me. "I'll be a second, babe," I respond, my body heating up at what I'm planning to do. "And you better be naked like I told you."

I almost laugh at that as I work my bottoms on.

When I was done, I let my hair down completely, running my hand through it a few times. I then put some body oil on my hand and rubbed it all over my chest and stomach. It was her favorite scent; lavender.

I feel like driving her crazy tonight.

Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I turn off the light and open the door.

Jade, who was lying back on my bed, sits up when she hears the door opening. Her eyes widen when she was able to see what I was wearing.

It was a two-piece black leather set with little buckles on the sides of the bottoms and one in the middle of the top, holding it together. It barely covered my ass, which is her favorite thing about this outfit.

"Damn," she whispers, eyeing me like her last meal. I smirk at her, "You like?" She licks her lips then nods wordlessly. I let out a breathy, seductive giggle before curling my finger at her.

Her left brow twitches up in amusement; she gradually stands, stepping closer towards me. Before she got too close, I stop her. She furrows her brows in confusion while I bite my lip.

"Strip then get on your knees," I tell her. She chuckles hotly, the sound alone making a shiver go down my back. "You're in charge now?" I glare at her, "Strip." I point at the floor, "Then get on your knees."

She squints at me, scanning my barely covered body. "What if I don't?" She mimics me from earlier.

Hm, two can play this game.

I approach her and lift her shirt up to expose her tight stomach. With our eyes never leaving each other, I undo her belt and jeans before sliding my hand into them.

Her body tenses up a little when my hand stops just centimeters away from her pleasure button. I smile at her reaction, leaning in so that my lips brushed against hers.

"Strip and get on your knees," I husk before licking her top lip. "Who said you were in control?" I glare daggers into her eyes then took my middle finger and pressed down on her clit.

She hisses, knees buckling just a bit, "Fuck."

"I did," I rasp as I began rubbing fast, pulling her by her neck and planting a hard kiss on her lips to muffle her moans. She continues to moan curses onto my mouth, grinding against my hand while her hand gripped my wrist.

She's getting so wet right now; it's making pleasuring her slicker.

"If I tell you again, I'm edging you until you cry," I say into her ear, enjoying how high her moans were getting at my movements.

I suddenly stop, yanking my hand away from her jeans, making her stumble slightly. She steadies herself on the dresser, working on catching her breath.