24: September 30

*Short

Flashback

I'm so bloody nervous.

We've been together for nearly a year and I dunno how I'm gonna tell her. Should I just spit it out? Or should I play it cool?

Fuck, I've never felt like this before and I really want to tell her.

The fact that she's sitting on her bed as we study for exams doesn't make it any easier for me. We were in her dorm while her dorm mate had class.

She was dressed comfortably; she had her hair up in a bun with a few strands of curly hair hanging pass her cheeks.

She wore a loose fitting shirt and yoga pants on. I could tell she isn't wearing a bra, since she hates wearing one.

She looks so fuckable right now.

I lick my lips as I watch her write down notes and highlight some key parts. "Jade?" I'm brought out of my daze by her sweet voice. "Hm?"

"What's on your mind?" She asks with concern in her eyebrows. "Just nervous," I say truthfully. "About what? The exams?" I chew on my bottom lip, my anxiety growing.

"Uh, you can say that." She stares at me before setting her pen down. "Seriously, what's wrong, babe?"

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just nervous," I quickly say. "But it's not about the exams," she says with a brow raised. I sigh and sit back in her rolling chair.

"Sit," she pats the space in front of her. I reluctantly set my things on her desk before standing up and going to her bed.

"Now, tell me why you're nervous," she puts her chin in the palm of her hand.

I swallow the lump in my throat, trying to find the courage to say those three words. "Jade?" Her tone sounded more worried.

"It's nothing to get worked up about," I start. "Like I said, nothing's 'wrong'," I do air quotes. She looks at me in confusion.

"Then what is it?"

Instead of answering, I lean in and capture her lips with my own.

The kiss starts off slow and leisure. Her hands take their spot on my shoulders while mine went to her waist under her shirt.

She lets out a soft moan on my lips and I deepen it, rubbing her sides as I do. "Mm," she hums, shifting until she was straddling me. My hands travel up her spine and she shivers.

"You could've told me if you were horny," she chuckles hotly. I smile and shake my head. "It isn't that," I say while wrapping my arms around her. She cups my face in her dainty hands while looking me in the eyes.

"What is it?" I peck her lips a few more times before answering. "It's... hard for me to put into words, honestly."

She nibbles on the corner of her mouth, "Show me."

With that, I take the hem of her shirt and lift it up. She takes it off, her bare chest centimeters from my face. I kiss her lips again before kissing her cheek, then jaw.

I take my time, letting my lips touch every sliver of golden skin while she mewls above me. I look up at her, being met with eyes full of love and desire. This time, she leans down and kisses me deeply.

It set my world on fire.

"I love you," she whispers against my lips.

Our eyes meet again as her words really set in. She's said this to me plenty of times, but I never said it back. Mainly because I didn't love her.

As bad as that may sound, I actually liked her a LOT. To a point where even my younger brother said that I was possibly in love with her. But I never let myself get there since I've never been in a serious relationship before.

But now, I know he's right.

"I... I love you, too."

———
*I wanted to update this today since it's Sept 30...