6: The Meeting/The Twenty-Second Voicemail

"Hi," the woman greets me with a bright smile. I wave at her, smiling awkwardly, "Hey." I then take a seat closest to Claud, giving him a discreet look. "This is who I wanted you to meet," he says with a knowing look on his face.

I nod slowly, "Oh, yeah. Right." I turn to the woman and extend my hand, "I'm Jeed." I introduce myself.

"Jeed?" I chuckle, "No, it's Jeed." She looks at me with confusion written on her chocolate features. "J-A-D-E," she laughs in realization. "Oh, 'Jade'. I'm so sorry. Your accent is just so strong, but anyway, I'm Normani."

Oh, she's an American?

Interesting.

I nod, smiling at her. "Beautiful name," I compliment easily. "Well, I'm gonna leave you two crazy kids here. I gotta go," Claud says, standing up. My eyes grow wide as I watch him stand, secretly pleading that he doesn't leave me here.

"Jade, I'll catch you later?"

"Wait, Claud-," I try to stop him, but he had already left. I look at the woman in front of me, chuckling nervously. "Did he just-?" She starts and I nod, "Seems like it." She sighs in a playful way, "Typical Claudimar."

I study her face for a bit. So far, nothing reminds me of Leigh.

"What?" She giggles. Damn, must've been staring too long. I smile at her, "Nothing. You're just... gorgeous." She smiles bigger, looking down shyly for a moment. "Thank you. You are too," I laugh. "Oh, honey, I'm a mess right now," I say.

"You make it work. I wish I could look that good with messy hair and a sweatshirt. I'd look like the walking dead," she humors and I chuckle. "Doubt it. I have a feeling you'd look good in anything," I say confidently.

Or better yet, nothing.

She raises an eyebrow, "Claud was right, you are quite a charmer, Jade." I raise an eyebrow as well, "What else did he say about me?" She takes a sip from her glass. I couldn't help, but watch her.

This woman was drop dead gorgeous, but she wasn't Leigh-Anne.

Internally, I frowned at that, because I can't seem to get her out of my head. Even when I'm sitting across from someone that doesn't have anything in common with her physically.

Before she could answer my question, the waiter comes up to us. "Afternoon, ladies. Can I get you anything to drink?" He asks while looking at me and taking out his notepad. "Just a chocolate shake, please," I say.

He nods while writing it down, "Alright. I'll be right back." He then leaves and Normani looks at me knowingly. "He also said that you love chocolate," she says.

I nod, "Yep. Crazy about it." I chuckle and she raises her eyebrows at me. I give her a confused look, "What?" She smiles at me and I then chuckle, "I get it, now. Yeah, he's right, though. I love chocolate."

"I feel like you're gonna love me then," she jokes and I chuckle.

———

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Right there, baby!" The woman above me edges me on as she reaches her climax on my face. I grip her thick, damp thighs, giving them a hard smack while pulling her into my face more.

"God, don't stop!" She pants out, riding my face, chasing her orgasm desperately. I smirk to myself, not at all surprised that I was able to bring her home with me.

Just turned on that Thirlwall-Chamberlain smoothness and before you know it, we're in this current position.

She lets go with a loud moan of my name, releasing all over my mouth and chin. I clean her up in a slow pace, letting her ride out the final waves of her intense euphoria.