20: Girl, You Loud

Leigh-Anne

I feel her nod and proceed to kiss her jaw then went back to her neck. She wraps her arms around me waist tightly, one going up my back slowly before tangling into my mess of hair. She tugs at it, making me moan quietly.

I nip at her spot then sucked on it hard. "Ah," she lets out a high octave moan. She begins grinding down on my leg, both of us panting lightly. Sensing her impatience, I trail my kisses down at an excruciating pace, making the younger woman whine under me.

"Shh, baby," I whisper against her collarbone before placing another loves bite on the flushed, tan flesh. "Do somethin'," she keens. I smirk against her skin, saying nothing as my lips reached her already stiff nipples.

I stick my tongue out, flicking it over the little bud. This earned me a hiss and her hips start to roll desperately. "Touch me," she says in an almost pleading voice. "I thought I was already touching you?" I tease before latching onto her.

"Mmm," she moans, wrapping a leg around me. I shift a bit so that she could wrap both around my waist. I switch to the other nipple, giving it the same amount of attention.

Her breathing becomes more ragged as she lets out noises of pleasure. While my mouth teased her, my fingers rake up and down her sides lightly, making her release a shuddered breath. "Please, Leigh," she whimpers, trying her best to grind against me to relieve frustration.

I detach myself from her chest, continuing my journey down the Geordie's tight, damp body. She mewls and squirms at my touch, saying my name while her hands massaged my scalp.

That I'm sure would be sore in the next few minutes.

I get to her bare hood before kissing back up, earning a sigh from the younger woman. When I get to her lips, I take her plump bottom between my teeth and pulled a bit roughly. My hands moved from her sides to her thighs.

She pulls me down to her, kissing me hard and heatedly. Her tongue slips in and she immediately takes control; which I'm okay with. She presses her heels into my lower back, causing our centers to touch.

"Mm," she moans in my mouth, grinding against me a little more wantonly than before. I wedge my right hand between us, smoothing it down the soft plain of her slightly toned, slick stomach.

I tap her sensitivity and she arches into me, "Fuck." She breathes out, momentarily breaking the kiss. I tap it again, turning her into a moaning mess. With a devious smirk, I pull my hand away and she huffs angrily.

"Leigh, I swear to fuckin' God, if you don't-!" I cut her off by wrapping my hand around her neck. Her bright eyes shined with lust in the darkness and I could just about make out that she has her lip bitten.

"Be patient, baby. I'll give you what you want soon enough," I say onto her lips before kissing her chin. "I-I want you... so bad," she breathes out sexily. Her tone causes me to become more aroused than I already was.

I feel her wedge her hand between our hips and make direct contact with my clit. I nearly collapse on top of her, moaning her name as she rubbed me ever so slowly.

"Fuck, Jade," I was still very sensitive from earlier. I let her do it for a little longer before removing her hand from me and pinning both of her wrists by her head. I stare down at her, panting and body humming with need.

"Don't move," I tell her, briefly taking my hand away from her wrist to point at her. She says nothing and in a fluid motion, my fingers come in contact with her wetness and I moan to myself at how ready she is.

"Oh, fuck," she throws her head back. I draw small, somewhat jerky circles on her clit, using her juices to make the task much easier. The hand I wasn't holding down found its way on my shoulder blade and raked down my damp back in a stinging sensation.