16: Cater To You

Leigh would be lying if she said she wasn't disappointed when she no longer felt warmness against her that afternoon.

Even more so that she wasn't awakened like Jade had promised. That was some she was looking forward to.

It was a common occurrence. Normal. She wished they were just like that. Have a study date, then lazing around Leigh's dorm, watch movies, then have a few rounds all throughout the dorm.

Instead, Leigh-Anne would stare up at the ceiling fan, eyes moving with the slow moving propellers. She'd sigh, curling up in the duvet that's refraining her nudity to be exposed to the cool, ventilating air.

Her eyes would wander around the room, already had mesmerized it by the many times she'd be in her lonesome. The clock read 3:42pm so she rolled her eyes with a huff, getting up from her comfortable position.

When she stands, she catches herself in her vanity, crossing her arms, hands on her shoulders. She's always been rather insecure about her body, though, her girlfriend told her millions of times that she was ideally perfect.

Something inside of her said that Jade was just saying that to be sweet or to falsely flatter her. Leigh didn't see what she saw. Her asshole of an ex-boyfriend, Jordan was to blame.

She shakes her head, moving to the bathroom. She takes her powder blue towel off of the hook and stepped into the bathroom. She stares into the bathroom mirror, grateful it only shows her head due to the position.

Her hair was messy and slightly tangled. Her bronze skin was flushed and there were small, unnoticeable bags under her eyes. Her neck and chest littered with love bites.

She runs a hand through her hair then went over to the shower.

She set the temperature how she wanted and slipped inside, immediately rinsing her hair. The steam soon bury the bathroom in a translucent blanket as Leigh sung to herself while sudsing up her washcloth.

She lathers her coconut scented body wash onto her sensitive skin. She still felt the dull ache from the night before; or this morning to be technical. After she rinsed off the suds, she added shampoo onto her hair, massaging her scalp at a slow, relaxing pace.

She sighs before continuing her song cheerfully. Being so caught up in her own world, she didn't hear the bathroom door open and close. A pair of arms around her waist does anything but gives her a heart attack. She turns around, smacking the intruder in the arm.

"Jade, what the fuck?! Why would you do that?!"

Her girlfriend kisses her shoulder, "I'm sorry, baby."

The older woman crosses her arms over her chest with a raised brow.

The expression turned the Geordie on a bit since Leigh-Anne looked hot that way. "Where were you?" She asked, turning back around rinsing her hair.

"Claud needed me to fix his car. It had broken down and y'know him. He's a bloody princess," she chuckles.

"Sounds like Claud," Leigh laughs off, switching places with her so Jade could wash her hair as well. "Yeah. I would've been back before one, but he's blown his engine." Leigh stares at Jade's toned, tan body, unashamed.

Her girlfriend was undeniably sexy, but could be very adorable most times. It amazed her how one could be both at once.

"Did he make it home okay?"

Jade hums with an upward nod to her words, focusing on getting her thick hair soap free, "He texted me when he did."

When all traces were gone, Leigh motioned for her to get under the hot streams.