Chapter 14 : End.

Killer POV~

It's been two years, since the truce. Nightmare takes his corrupted form only on two occasions. Because we need extra limbs, so he can use his tentacles or when we are out on dangerous AU, so people will think twice before attacking him.

We had a child. A son we named Crescent. He gets along well with Lux and the others. Speaking of children, Raven and Blueprint are very close, same with Palette and Goth.

PJ seems to actually be in love with Fresh, who by what Dream and Nightmare say, seem to have feelings only when PJ is around.

Dust adopted Blueprint. Also, Ink and Blue are waiting children, from Error and Dust respectively. Dream and Cross also had another child. They named him Starcross. And yes, he is born the same way as Lux.

Color and Epic got together too. Horror and Lust had a son named Desire, not so long ago. They wanted to wait until they were married. The wedding was cute too.

Ink did what he promised, so Geno and Reaper have a house. It seems to be somewhere with a Gaster Ink see as a father, from what I understood. He explains that there, Reaper can touch anything without it dying. We were all surprised. Template did help him, which made Error pouting for a bit. We also met Pale. He now has emotions, and is always near Template. I never know if they are friends or lovers, because of how they behave. Ink says they always were like this.

Anyway, enough with the others. Right now, I am at Dream and Cross' house.

Dream : So, what you are saying is... you want to propose Night ?

He has stars shaped eyes. I nod, blushing.

Killer : Yeah... I also would want your blessing, if you are alright with it.

Dream : Killer. Look at me in the eyes, please.

I obey. He lost all his childish manners and looked really serious. He makes me think of Nightmare.

Dream : You know the vows say "till death part us", I am correct ?

Killer : Yeah ?

Dream : I will make myself clear. If you break my brother's heart... don't expect to be happy ever again. I will make your life a living hell, personally.

I open huge eyes and shivers. He has a cold smile. He really means it, Cross' look says it all.

Killer : I wouldn't do it. I love Nightmare with all my soul. I want him to smile everyday.

Dream : Then you have my blessings.

I sigh in relief. He is Nighty's twin for you. When he actually wants it, he can be intimidating.

Dream : So, how do you plan to propose ?

Killer : That's why I came... I would want your opinion on what I will do...

Dream : Oh, I see.

Cross : I will leave you both, then. I need to go buy groceries.

Dream, Killer : Alright.

Cross get out.

Palette POV~

Palette : So Uncle Killer wants to propose to Unclemare ? I should inform him. Knowing him, he must be taking care of Crescent and Lux.

I teleport, and see Lux and Crescent playing with Unclemare.

Palette : Sup, Unclemare.

Nightmare : Oh, Palette. Do you need anything ? This is rare seeing you here.