Chapter 1: After the School Festival!

The day after the school festival, Izuku woke up to the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen. He got up and did his morning routine. As he was exiting his dorm, he saw that Kirishima, Jiro, and Kaminari have also come out of their dorms.

"Man! I wonder who's cooking?" asked Kaminari.

As they walked to the kitchen, they saw Sato and, to their surprise, Ochako. (a/n a.k.a Deku's waifu...)

"Good morning, Uraraka" said Izuku.

The zero-gravity quirk user smiles at him, causing him to blush. Luckily nobody noticed.

Except one person...

Bakugo slightly grunted.

"Sato and I are baking pancakes!" Ochako said. "Who wants some?"

- 48 minutes later -
Yeah I'm specific

"Im gonna go get my backpack and wash off a bit" our pink mochi said.

"And I'll go wash this batter that Uraraka dumped on me.." Sato said.

"Sorry Sato! I couldn't see where I was going!" Ochako said.

Izuku chuckled.

"What are you laughing about, ya nerd!?" Bakugo loudly said yet didn't yell. Ever since he has been complimented for being good at the drums, he's actually trying to be....... nice..
Weird, right? But he still had a temper as big as his ego.

"Oh u-um nothing, Kacchan!" Izuku frantically said.

Bakugo scoffed.

"What's wrong with Bakugo?" Asked Kirishima.

"I don't know.." Says Izuku.

As Bakugo walks out to his room, he thinks... and thinks..... and thinks....

"You're stupid round face..." Bakugo thinks "But that's what makes you cuter.."

————————————-
Hey guys or girls or I don't even know if people actually are reading this...
Anyways I just wanted to say this is an IzuOcha fanfic NOT a Kacchako fanfic. Ok? Great! I was really inspired by my favorite author Mysticstream321 and I hope they're reading this. And make sure to check out her book "Crush" it's an IzuOcha fanfic!
Bye and saranghae 💜💜

P.S I will put pics of basically anything I find in my backpack or in my room.... bEcAuSe i WaNt tO

Plus I want y'all to guess what they are...

Word count: 311 words