Chapter 19: Mornin'!

The birds were singing. The sun was shining...

And the Bakugo was screaming.

"Ehh!! You don't think I can cook?! I'll show you my good-ass food, you icy-hot bastard!!"

"Bakugo chill down, you're gonna scare everyone..!" Kirishima said, trying to calm him down.

"Why would I care, shitty hair!?" Bakugo replied.

"Because-"

It was too late. Eri started to cry.

"Dammit"

"Kacchan.... please don't scream. You woke my daughter up." Izuku said, rather calmly, as he came down stairs with Eri on his shoulder.

A couple of yawns were heard behind him.

"What's all this noise about?" Yaomomo asked.

"That icy-hot bastard insulted my food..!" Bakugo said.

"All I said was that he had to add some sugar to make it sweeter." Todoroki said.

"HEY, THATS NOT A VALID EXCUSE, HALF-N-HALF!" Bakugo said.

"What were you guys making?" Ochako asked.

"Pancakes.. heh but Todoroki burned some of them..." Kirishima says "That was not manly, Todobroki"

"Hm" Todoroki said, uninterested.

"My food doesn't need sugar... it needs protein for the little one..." Bakugi said.

Everyone was shocked.

"What?! Did you really expected me to call her something else?!" Bakugo said.

"Yeah" Everyone nodded.

————————————-
Hi guys sorry if I haven't updated in a looooong time.

I barely opened Wattpad and I noticed that I had over 30 notifications. How long was I not in wattpad...?

Anyways sorry if this is short I'll try to update more often

Bye!! 💜

Word Count: 244