Chapter 15: Escape!

"So now that I've explained the plan again,  are y'all ready?" Dabi asked.

"Yeah" Both Bakugo and Toga said.

"Ok I'll go distract Shigaraki, and Toga will take his future boyfriend out" Dabi said. Both Toga and Bakugo blushed at the comment.

"Wait what about the double?" Toga asked.

"Twice did give it to me. Although he gave me a weird look while doing it" Dabi said as he stepped to the side, showing an identical Bakugo strapped to a chair.

"I'll tell Shigaraki that we strapped you to a chair and beat you up until you were left unconscious" Dabi says "Meanwhile Toga will let you out through a tunnel we've digged through just a couple of days."

"Good. But how much time will we have until he notices?" Bakugo asked.

"At least 5 hours. He'll come back to brag about his 'mercy' towards you when he gives you some bread and water." Dabi says.

"Alright then."

***

-3 hours later-

"Thank you so much miss Midnight!!" Ochako said.

"Oh no worries! I love kids!" Midnight said.

"Cmon Ochako let's go." Izuku said.

"First names, huh?" Mina says out of nowhere, scaring the crap out of everybody.

"U-um yeah... I-I guess..." Izuku musters up a couple of words.

"Stop looking at each other and let's rescue Bakubro! Cmon!" Kirishima says. Just as he opened the door, the entire class saw Bakugo, Dabi, and Toga.

"Uh.... surprise..?"

————————————-

Hey guys what's up? So whatcha think? Good? Bad? In between? Anyways I've put a Gacha life character so you guys can get an idea of how I look like. I'll do a face reveal later on. Maybe until I finish the book...

Welp I'll leave y'all alone and have a nice day! Bye!

Word Count: 297(too little)