Chapter 3: Confessions

Bakugo was speechless.

"If I what!?"

"I asked if you like Uraraka" Mina said

Bakugo sighed. "Alright I'll tell you IF you don't blab it out." Bakugo said menacing them knowing full well that the queen of gossip would definitely tell everyone.

"Sure" Both Kirishima and Mina said.

"Well then, here goes..."

As Bakugo explains how he basically fell head over heels for Ochako, a certain freckled bean was listening to the entire conversation.

Izuku started to silently sob. It was a good thing lunch was over... he didn't want his friends to see him like this...

Izuku started to slowly go to his dorm and little by little he picked up the pace. Before he knew it, he was now running faster and faster.

Until he bumped into someone.

"Oww" a voice said.

"That voice sounds familiar" Izuku thinks.

And there, in front of him, was the very same person that he fell in love with.

The one and only
Ochako Uraraka.

"Sorr- Deku? Are you ok?" Uraraka asked.

No answer.

Instead, Izuku ran past her, but Ochako followed him.

"D-Deku! Wait! S-Stop!" Ochako tried you say but she started to get tired.

Izuku, however picked up the pace.

And soon enough, he got to his dorm and closed his door.

Ochako knocked his door several times, but he won't open it....

****

"No no no no NO NO I shouldn't have done that!!" Izuku yells at himself.

"I bet she hates me now..."

-With Ochako-

"D-deku... please just.... open the door... what happened..."

Ochako now started to shed tears. But she quickly wiped them as she saw Mina coming towards her with Kirishima.

"Hey Ochako!" Mina says as she says goodbye to Kirishima.

"Why are you here? Ooooo and most importantly why are you in front of Midori's room?" Mina said with a smug grin planted on her face.

"N-nothing!" Ochako said with a blush on her face and started to move away from Izuku's dorm.

"Well today we're having a sleepover since it's Friday and all of the girls are free tonight." Mina said, forgetting about why Ochako is blushing.

"Sure" Ochako says, starting to walk away, although she regrets not staying at Izuku's dorm.

But little did she know that that sleepover will change her life...

————————————-

Ok guys! How'd you like this chapter? I gave y'all a cliff hanger! Hehehe very sneaky on my part...

Anyways I forgot to mention that the first person who guesses what the picture is will get a shout-out.

Here's your author signing out! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry...

Word Count: 349 (not bad)