Chapter 9: Explaining

"So... problem child...

Are you going to tell me what happened to Eri?" Aizawa asked.

"Well t-the thing is.. I don't really know..." Izuku stammered.

Ochako started to play with Eri with the little Uravity and Deku dolls that Yaoyorozu made.

"Well then how did this happen?!"

As if on cue, principal Nezu came in. Eri started to giggle and, honestly, we should get cavities because of junk food, not because of Eri's giggling.

"Well, it looks like our guest is well accommodated." Nezu says "We just got a call from the hospital in which Eri stayed in. It is supposed that the villains chose a specific time in which nobody was watching her. And when they were taking Eri, it seemed that she activated her quirk, unconsciously. That's probably the reason why she looks like a 6 month-old baby."

"Deku.. d-do you think Eri still remembers about O-Overhaul?" Ochako asks.

"I don't think so. And I hope not.." Izuku answers.

"So now the problem is where she would stay *ribbit*" Tsu said.

"It's highly probable that she would need to be adopted". Both Izuku and Ochako's heart broke.

"...on the other side..

We could legally keep her. I'll just sign some papers and it should be done." Nezu said.

(Sorry! I don't really know a lot about laws! I should really pay attention in Social Studies class... 😅)

"Well, where is she going to stay?" Iida asked.

"She's obviously grew an attachment to Midoryia and Uraraka, so she will stay with them..." Aizawa said.

"All right, then it's settled! Eri will stay with Mr. and Mrs. Midoriya!" Mina said.

Instantly, both Ochako and Izuku's face got a deep shade of crimson.

"Very well students! And I trust you won't burn the dorms to the ground, right, Bakugo?" Nezu said.

Bakugo just scoffed.

"Very well! Goodbye!" Nezu said as he got into Mr. Aizawa's scarf.

"We need to get ready for the day, Ocha- I-I mean Uraraka..." Izuku said, realizing that their friends were there.

Ochako, however, was completely oblivious to this.

"Sure Izuku!" Ochako said.

"I KNEW IT!" Mina screamed, causing Eri to be confused and  TrIgGeReD.

"Girls, y'all each owe me 200 dollars" Mina says with a really (REALLY) smug grin.

Yaoyorozu had no problems with that, so she just went on with it.

The rest of the girls however...

"Hey, can I borrow some money?"
"Can I have a loan?"
"I'll pay you back!"

Izuku and Ochako found this as a way to escape and trusted Yaoyorozu and Todoroki with taking care of Eri.

————————————-

Hey guys what y'all think?

Oh! I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE OVER 100 VIEWS!! Thank y'all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCH!!!! It's one of my very first accomplishments I made for myself!! Thanks a million times!!

Word Count: 498