Chapter 8: Sad Bakuhoe

"I love you.."

Bakugo was feeling really sad and depressed. His crush and the only person he respects doesn't like him. Or that's what he was thinking.

Of course, Ochako knew that Bakugo respected her, but she never even thought he would like her. Especially since she is Deku's best friend.

As Bakugo went to his dorm, he started to cry...

He was full-blown crying now..

"Stupid Deku.. I'll win her over.. you'll see"

And so he thought of a plan...

***

As Ochako was getting ready to go to her room, she felt a hand grab her arm.

It was Izuku.

"Why don't you stay at my dorm?" Izuku asked suddenly gaining confidence "Mr. Aizawa is probably gonna find you and Eri... plus the girl's dorms are farther away.." Izuku said now losing all that confidence.

"S-sure" Ochako said.

On the way to Izuku's dorm, they noticed a shadow. But they just shrugged it off..

As they got to his room, Izuku started to wonder where she was going to sleep.

And it seems as Ochako read his mind.

"Deku, w-where am I g-going to sleep?" Ochako asked.

"I-I guess I can sleep on the f-floor..." Izuku said.

"O-Ok..."

As Izuku was setting a 'bed' , he heard Ochako sigh.

"No." Ochako said, out of nowhere.

"What?"

"I said no. I don't want you sleeping on the floor" Ochako says while rocking Eri.

"No, really it's fine." Izuku says.

"W-we can share the b-bed.." Ochako says.

"That sounded wrong" Ochako thinks.

"A-alright" Izuku says.

As they get into bed, Eri grabs Izuku's arm and cuddles it. This makes Ochako laugh.

"What's so funny?" Izuku whispers.

"Hm.. nothing..hehe" Ochako whispers.

And soon they drifted of to sleep, a dreamless sleep.

-Meanwhile in the halls-

Mysterious shadow: "Sir, they're here... and with the kid...."

Caller: "Good. We'll infiltrate next week... keep an eye on them Kurogiri..."

Kurogiri: Yes.

Tomura.."

————————————-

Finally I finished it took me some time to make this so I hope it was a good chapter. Y'all see the photo? 😏😏😅😅

And thanks for 5 views! It may not seem as much but I'm really happy. Hsiankdkageksveix sksbidnehd enendbsk dvalabia

I fell off the couch when I saw how many viewers there was!!! Thank you!!!

I'll try to post as soon as possible!! 

Byeeeeeeee!!!💜💗🖤

————————————-

Word Count: 396