Chapter 14: Change of Heart(s)

"Bakugo is missing"

Those words hit like a train.

"He's..... WHAT?!" Izuku said.

***

"So..., how are ya dimwits gonna get me out?" Bakugo asked.

"Oh don't worry. Dabi's got a plan." Toga said.

"Ok so the first thing we'll do is that we're going to distract Shigaraki for a bit. Then, one of us will sneak you out and we'll put a decoy. After that the other one of us will meet outside, and we'll regroup. Then we go to U.A, got it?" Dabi said.

"W-wait can you repeat that?" Toga asked.

"No. Now let's go. We'll start tomorrow." Dabi said.

"But who's gonna distract Shigaraki?" Toga asked.

"I will" Dabi said.

Toga blushed.

"You mean I'm gonna have to be with him?! Alone?!" Toga thought to herself.

"But what about the dummies?" Bakugo asked.

"We'll ask Twice ..., but we'll have to be subtle." Dabi said.

"All right."

***

"We're asking everyone to help, unlike the last time." Aizawa said. Class 1-A was getting their hero costumes ready. And class 1-B was coming as well.

"Why do we have to rescue some 1-A scum? We're they captured again? I wouldn't be surprised! *gasps* and is that a baby? Is there a slut in the 1-A class? What a sh-GaGh!"

(Let's be clear. We all know that's Monoma..."

"You're asking to many questions..." Aizawa said sleepily as he choked Monoma with his scarf.

"What did you just call her...?" Izuku said menacingly.

"I think it's best if you don't call Midori's wife a 'slut'." Mina said as she was fixing her boots.

Both Izuku and Ochako blushed a very bright red.

"Now's not the time for the lovebirds to start making out, we need to get to Bakugo!" Aizawa said causing Izuku and Ochako to get even redder than they already are.

"But who is going to take care of Eri?" Ochako asked, her blush controlling a bit.

"Midnight will take care of her, don't worry." Vlad King said.

"Good" Izuku said

"Don't worry Kacchan. We're coming for you!"

————————————-
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys! Sorry for the long wait! Plz forgive me!!

I just found out this book has over 1.77k views!!! Thanks so much!! I owe y'all! Guess what? I'm coming out of the closet as...

Bisexual! It took me a while to understand who I am and I want to tell y'all before I tell my friends. Idk about family though. So I'll show my pride today in the bisexual visual pride!

💜💗🖤

Anyways I'll leave y'all alone and I'll try to update as soon as possible. But probably tomorrow cuz my mom is nagging me to take a shower and she coming with the cHaNcLa vOlAdOrA

Anyways I'll see y'all later! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Word Count: 459