Part two - Roadtrip

At the audition

"Your full name please?" The lady in the pink tie asks, glaring at me as though she wants to bite my head off. I'd be pissed too if I've been here since eight in the morning while some young girls take their sweet time auditioning (and bleeding everyone's ears out).

"Richille Leblanc Nolet."

"How old are you?"

"20."

"When did you first preform, Richille. And when did you start dancing?"

"Since I was 15 and started gymnastics at the age of 3, dancing at 7." She looks pleased at both my answer and how fast this conversation is going. I'm not in the mood for hellos either so I get it.

"How long have you been in the entertainment industry?"

"Since I was 14."

"Lastly, what did we see you in?"

"One of the leads in 'Game night', and a scripted reality show called 'The Most' are my most known projects."

"Okay then, please show us your solo." the song lose control by Bebe Rexha began playing through the speakers and I got into position for my solo.

Two minutes later, I do an Ariel walkover then drop to the ground, finishing the dance.

"Thank you Richille, we'll call you." I thanked them and looked at the time, it was still ten so I went to the coffee shop so I can get some work done and Emails sent.

We didn't have any rehearsals at the next step because these two weeks are off since we just won Regionals.

I just finished getting ready for bed, of course hugging Jacque in the process of falling asleep.

The weekend

Richille's Outfit for road trip:

Jacque:

Richille's hair:

Richille's hair:

I called shotgun immediately when Ozzy pulled up, he took our bags and me and Jacque got inside while looking through Spotify for our 'road trip' playlist

We picked Noah up and he sat at the back with Jacque.

"So Ozzy drives like 2 hours then I can take two hours and then Richille you can take 1." Noah said, Jacq can't drive so I just nodded.

"But you guys know that I can drive two hours if you get tired by any means." I love their kind gesture of giving me the least amount of time but I'm just as capable as them, they shouldn't forget that.

"Of course Richille." Ozzy says while smiling and I just nod once, hoping that I can drive for a lot more than an hour. It's been my favorite thing to do ever since I could learn to do it. Excluding dancing of those things, of course.

An hour into the drive we're all blasting the music. Thirty minutes after that, Jacque's asleep on Noah's lap so we lowered the volume down and just drove with the music at a decent volume.

Ozzy stopped at a gas station where I went in and got us all our drinks. Noah changed positions and Jacque woke up so I started gave her the drink.

"An oatmilk honey latte for Noah," he thanked me and took the drink from my extended hand, "a caramel ribbon crunch frappe," I said, giving it to Ozzy, "a strawberry açai refresher with coconut milk and blackberries, no sugar only honey and 2 pumps of syrup."the boys look at me like I'm crazy as I recite her drink.

"What? if we're best friends she has to at least know my favourite drink." we all laugh and Noah hits the road.

It was fun but to be honest I needed a bit of sleep before I start driving so I told Noah to take a stop so me and Jacque or me and Ozzy would switch.

We stopped and I switched seats with Ozzy, when I got to the back I immediately put my head on Jacque's lap and she just stoked my hair till my eyes got heavy.

Richille's point of view
At 6 PM

"So who's taking which room?" I ask.

"Well, there's three rooms. One of them is my parents so a king sized bed, the other has two twins and then there's a kind of guest room for no reason that has a pull up couch." Jacque explained.

"Okay well you and me take the king sized bed, pretty easy." Noah days while he puts his hand around Jacque's shoulder.

"For why?" I say while crossing my hands.

"Well, it's pretty obvious." Noah says in a
'duh' tone.

"They're the couple here, Richille." Ozzy elaborates but i just roll my eyes and let them have their laugh as I walk to the our room.

9 PM

I was done unpacking in me and Ozzy's room So I go and start setting all the snacks we got, I found some Pringles so I took some and just sat on the couch while scrolling for a movie.

Jacque and Noah were already in their room pretty comfy and cuddly and gross couple stuff so I was just waiting for Ozzy to finish unpacking.

A few minutes later Ozzy came downstairs and got some mint Oreos then sat next to me.
"What do you think your doing?" I ask while he was taking the remote from my hand and searching for a movie on Netflix.

"Looking for bloodshot, the movie that we're watching." he says and shrugs at me furrowing my eyebrows. That's not happening.

I roll my eyes and he puts his hand around me, I look at him but he was looking at the movie. I guess it is happening. I put my head on his shoulder and watch the movie till I start to drift off to sleep.

~~~

Harder Richozzy content will come in a few more chapters. I just uploaded a prologue so please check it out!! Please vote if you liked this.