Chapter 13

I wake up in a bright room and immediately reach for my weapons but notice they are gone. I search for Clarke and calm as I see she's on the bed next to me.

The scars on our ankles are bandaged up tightly.

Maybe this is a way of making us suffer longer. I say to myself, maybe the azplana wants to torture us.

Someone comes walking in the room and greets me slowly with a bow.

"Heda, this is for you and Clarke."

A girl with dark brown hair and eyes says.

"I will leave you be now."

"Wait, who are you?" I question.

"I am Octavia kom Skaikru second to Indra Kom Trikru."

She bows and leaves the tray she was carrying on a nearby table then leaves the room.

I get up from the bed and walk over to Clarke who is sleeping soundly nearby. I grab her hand and squeeze it to try waking her but she turns away. I get into bed with her and cuddle up against her, kissing her cheek to try waking her.

Her eyes open slowly and she sits up in a panic, I notice something change in her expression as she calms.

"It wasn't a dream, this is real. How'd we get here?"

"Clarke, what is this?"

Then Clarke's mom comes running to her in tears. She hugs her tight but Clarke still looks confused.

"I can't believe it worked." She says. "You're back with us, you're here."

"Mom what's going on? You always could've come to see me in polis, you know that. You didn't have to come kidnap us, especially the Heda."

"Oh Clarke, you've been gone so long so so long."

"Okay will someone tell me what's going on here?" Clarke demands as she sees others slowly fill the room.

A girl with brown hair pulled into a ponytail and dark brown eyes walks closer to us and begins to talk. "You and Lexa both died, you were gone for about 10 years, everything went bad from there."

"Okay, Raven thank you for that but what's really happening ?" Clarke says.

She continues "Titus ended up shooting Lexa and you, he ran off after that but we found him, he confessed but we had to kill him anyways. He was a threat and he understood that."

She comes closer to Clarke and grabs her hand "There's a lot to explain but please just listen to me, we've been at this for so long and we didn't think it would work. Time goes by differently in Skyring, that's where Hope came from. She helped us get the stuff we needed for this."

How is any of this possible, Clarke looks like she wants to believe them but it just sounds all too fake. Anyways, why would they make up this big of a lie? It must be real.

——————————————————————————
Hey guys so I finally know how long this book is going to be! It'll be at least 7 more chapters and then I'll be writing a completely different book! It'll be a modern Au! But if anyone wants me to make this a series just let me know & I will but I'll probably be taking a short break before I do! Thank you for reading!