Chapter 15

"Clarke?" Clarke turns over in the bed we're sharing and looks at me.

"Yes, ai hodnes?"

"You remember about the flame in my neck right? How did Raven keep it in? The flame unmerges with the mind when the commander dies."

"I'm sure Raven worked through everything and found a way around that, we're both here aren't we? Don't worry we're okay."

"Okay, you're right."

I cuddle into Clarke's back wrapping my arm around her waist and fall back asleep.

We are woken up by Clarke's mom entering the room, telling us she has food waiting for us. Clarke and I get our clothes on and walk outside of our room to go eat.

We find that there is plenty of food piled high, fish, chicken, soup and all different kinds of sweets. It seems as if it is a celebration for us, maybe because they haven't seen us in so long. I look over to Clarke and I see the most beautiful smile on her face and all that matters in this moment is her. She is my gift from the stars and I thank them for her everyday. I lean over and whisper to her "Ai hod yu in." I see her eyes light up and her face fill with color "Ai hod yu in mo." she says back leaning in for a kiss.

Maybe life is about more then just surviving. The world could end and it wouldn't matter as long as I had her.

——————————————————————————
Yay! You've made it to the end! Sorry this is really short, I just didn't want to continue it on if I didn't have any more ideas. Thank you to everyone who's read this far & i'll be taking a break until my next book. Let me know if I should make a second book or a completely diffrent one? Anyways thanks for sticking with me and bye for now!