Learn To Live

A Couple Days Later

I woke up to a shock. "What the fuck?" I look around and see Akeno sitting on the couch across from mine licking her finger. "Was there a reason for that?"

"No," she answers plainly. "You looked comfortable, so I changed that." I roll my eyes and sit up.

"Is there an actual reason you hate me, or is it purely because I'm a fallen angel?"

"You nailed it. I'm surprised you figured that out," she mocks. I shake my head and stand up, the blanket covering me dropping to the floor. I look to Rias' desk and see a uniform with a note on it.

Here you go. Rias will take you to the student council to get your schedule.

Sona

I take the clothes and slip them on. They fit a little snug but I'm not too worried. I guess these people aren't fans of me if that's all they have to say. Rias comes into the club room.

"Good morning Y/N," she smiles. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yeah I did, until someone decided to shock me awake," I complain looking at Akeno. She smiles at Rias.

"You two will be the death of me. Good to see the uniform fits you well. I'll take you to get your schedule. Akeno I take it we'll see you in class?"

She shakes her head. "I'll see you, but I'll try to avoid him." At this point her disdain for me doesn't bother me so I decide to have some fun with her on the way out.

I get down on one knee in front of her. "Akeno, will you not hate me anymore? I promise to do nothing but be kind and respectful to you. I can't change what I am, but allow yourself to know who I am." She huffs and looks away. "Well it was worth a shot. I'll see you later beautiful."

Rias and I leave the club and see a bunch of people walking into the school. A few of them turn and look at us. The guys give me a few dirty looks but I see the girls staring at me. I fuck with them by locking eyes with a group of them and winking, causing them to argue who it was directed towards. Once inside I follow Rias to an office where I see two people I've yet to meet. Both of them have black hair and glasses but one is slightly taller than the other.

 Both of them have black hair and glasses but one is slightly taller than the other