This One's For You

"Akeno I'm home," I call as I teleport back home. She comes into the main room of the shrine and smiles at me.

"How did everything go Y/N?" She didn't know I was going to visit her dad so I don't want to allude to anything of that sort yet.

"It went well. Seems like all there is to do is wait until the peace summit goes on and everything should be good." Akeno comes near me and smiles.

"I'm glad. We've got a couple of days until then, and it's still really early. Any ideas of what we should do?"

"I've got a good idea," I say as I pull her towards me, "but it's a little early. Maybe tonight we can do that. Is anybody else up to anything today?"

"Not that I know of. I think we should just take the day to ourselves though, it's been too long since we've gotten to go on a date." She has a point, but to be fair she always do.

"That sounds nice. Any specific plans you got then sweetheart?" She gives me a smirk.

"Well, the school pool is still the ORC's to use for awhile. Want to go there for a little bit and see where the day takes us?"

"I'm okay with that. Let me get my stuff together and we can go." I head into the bedroom and grab some towels before rejoining Akeno to teleport. We teleport to the school pool and everything feels nice around here. Something about being around the school with nobody here feels super nice, and being with Akeno makes it even better. For the first time in a long time I don't feel like I have to stress about anything. There's nothing to worry about until the peace summit, and hopefully with myself and the Vali Team with the factions everything should be smooth. I know that there was something being planned but I'm curious if it'll happen now that Vali has switched sides. Akeno takes her clothes off and I see the body of the woman I love more than anything. She looks over at me and laughs.

"You always stare when I take my clothes off Y/N, you dog." I go over to her and put my arms around her.

"Don't act like you won't do the same." My shirt comes off and I see Akeno staring at me like I was to her. The two of us smirk and I pull her into the pool. As our heads pop out of the water she shakes her head at me.

"What did I really expect from you Y/N?"

"That's what I'm wondering, that way I know what I need to do better." She pushes me under and I come back up quickly.

"You're such a dork." I push her down but she drags me with her. She shakes her head at me.

"Are we having a wrestling match here Akeno? Safe to say that if you want to try that I'm probably going to win." She puts her arms around me and leans her head against me.

"I know Y/N, but someday I'm going to beat you."

"That will be a scary day indeed. You're already strong though so I'm sure that day will come sooner rather than later. You know, I'm glad we're out here right now." She looks up at me and the glint in her eyes is mesmerizing.

"I am too Y/N. We've been through a lot recently, and to just have a moment to ourselves is really nice. If I'm right then once the summer comes around Rias and her house will be going to the underworld. I'm assuming after what all you've done for them I'm sure they'll let you come with us." That doesn't sound too bad as long as Rias' parents aren't pissed at me for breaking up the wedding with Riser. I have no clue how they feel about it so if I do meet them then I can only hope that they won't hate the fallen angel who intruded in their business.

"That doesn't sound too bad if they'd let me come down. If not I'll probably be busy with Vali Team business."

"Is Vali someone that we can trust Y/N? I know Vali is your friend and he has been for awhile according to Kuroka, but he's still Issei's rival." I tighten my grip on Akeno and lock my eyes with her.