Read Me My Rights

I wake up and feel my arms being held down. On one side is Akeno and the other is Kuroka. I think back to last night and grin thinking of our endeavors. "As much as I'm enjoying this you two need to wake up." Neither of them move so I start shaking my arms vigorously and they get the message.

"School already?"

"Yes Akeno. You're usually the one waking me up." Her face has her classic smirk on it.

"Maybe, but it's not my fault you exhausted me last night." Kuroka stretches and meows.

"That's two of us sister. Koneko said she would show me the way so I'll see you two at school then."

"Sounds good kitty. I'll wait at the front gate for you." She teleports away and Akeno and I look at the clock, seeing we don't have time for breakfast. "Damn."

"I'll get some lunches prepared quickly Y/N, you go take a shower."

"Yes ma'am." She rolls her eyes and after a few minutes the both of us leave the shrine and head to the school. As we arrive I lean against the gate and wait for Kuroka and Koneko. A few minutes go by and the black and white haired nekos arrive.

"After you Y/N," Kuroka says. I turn to Koneko and she just looks at me with a smile. Once we enter the building Koneko heads the other way and the two of us continue to our class. The hallways are filled with chatter, and it's all about Kuroka.

"Appears you're pretty popular already kitty." Once we arrive at the class I introduce her to our teacher and she stands in front of the class to introduce herself.

"My name is Kuroka Toujou. It's nice to meet you all." Interesting hearing her use Koneko's last name, but what else would she use?

"Are you Koneko's older sister?" Someone in class asks and all I can think is are you fucking stupid?

"Yes I am," Kuroka replies.

"Enough class. Kuroka you can sit next to Y/N since you seem to be familiar with him."

"In more ways than one teach," I say as I raise my hand. A couple of people laugh and I see Akeno stifling a chuckle.

"That was unnecessary, but anyway." I gotta say if you told me a year ago Kuroka and I would be attending school I would say you're insane, but that's how shit goes. Kuroka uses magic to hide her ears and tails, which is great considering if she didn't I'm sure people would be even more interested in her. The bell rings and the two of us alongside Akeno leave class together.

"How was it Kuroka?" Akeno asks.

"I'm not sure how people pay attention here. That woman was boring."

"You're telling me." I get shoved and turn around to see the culprit talking to Kuroka. Obviously this dude doesn't realize his whole life was meant to be plagued with failure should he keep trying me.

"Come on babe, you don't want to hang around this clown." I go up to him and smirk.

"Dude, come on. Nobody even remembers who you are unless I describe you to them. You're so irrelevant you don't even have a name because you were that unimportant to the plot. All you are is just token blonde haired asshole. Last time you tried some shit like this I knocked your punk ass out, so keep on walking." A crowd starts to form.

"What the hell are you even talking about? You've already got one girl, so why not share?" I start laughing.

"After what my girl and I did to her you probably don't want her." Akeno starts laughing. Kuroka stands next to her and the two put an arm around each other. "Learn your place dude." He raises his fist at me and I grab it. "Wrong answer." I bring him down and he falls to his knees. "Sorry buddy but I don't swing that way. If you do I'm not one to judge, but I'm just saying you should really get to know someone before you try hopping on their pole." I turn to Akeno and Kuroka, and Akeno looks like she's about to cry from laughter.