Body Bag

I would say I woke up in the morning, but in actuality it was getting into the evening. Akeno was completely attached to me, and seeing that I couldn't be happier. My mind jumps back to last night and it makes me realize I'm even more tired than I thought. Reaching over to my phone I see a text from Rias.

You better have a good reason why you and Akeno aren't here. It was sent just after school started and she's probably pissed off. I decide to call her and nothing can prepare me for what I'm about to hear.

"Y/N you better tell me where you are right now!" Yeah it's safe to say she's a little pissed off.

"If you wouldn't yell at me I would be glad to." She calms down and let's me explain. "I'm at my sister's. Akeno is with me and we'll be back soon."

"For your sake you better be. I trust her, but now I'm not so sure about you."

"If I explained it to you would you trust me a little bit?" She doesn't answer me so I explain the same thing I did to Akeno last night about how I was worried about everyone. Rias sighs.

"I understand. Well just come back as soon as you can. Sona and the student council gave us something to do for them and considering you're one of the main reasons why I expect you to be here." I laugh at what she tells me and hang up. Akeno stirs awake and smiles at me.

"Is Rias pissed?" I kiss her on the head.

"She was, but not anymore." Akeno and I find our clothes and go into the living room where Luna is sitting.

"You two had a hell of a night," she says nonchalantly. Akeno's face gets red and I pull her close to me.

"That's one way to put it. We'll be leaving later. I take it Kuroka left sometime last night." Luna nods at me. Akeno and I go sit on the couch across from my sister.

"So you two are going back to Kuoh? Good luck little bro."

"You can come with us," I say. "He's gone, and Mom is already going to be there. She would be happy to see you I guarantee." Luna shakes her head.

"You and I both know I can't." It pains me to say it, but  she is right. Luna isn't a fighter like I am. Sure she can handle herself but nothing insane like me, at least not recently. "Just make sure she'll be safe Y/N. She doesn't feel the same way as we do about devils."

"No worries," Akeno interrupts. "She came to the clubroom last night after you left. She's the one that said you would be here, but she didn't know where it was either." Akeno's head nestles into my chest and I run my hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry I made you all worry Akeno."

"Just don't do it again," she replies. "If I didn't hear from you last night I don't know what I would have done."

"Don't talk like that Akeno." She looks up at me. "It hurt me as much as it did you, but I genuinely thought I was looking out for you all." Luna looks at me.

"If you ask me you have a bigger problem than that now." I give her a confused look. "I mean Baraqiel. Think about it, he already hates you and if he found out you're with his daughter he might actually kill you." Akeno's grip tightens but I try to calm her down.

"That's not going to happen. He doesn't even know where we are, even if we went back to Kuoh. Even if he did find out, I really don't give a damn what he thinks. Some neglectful parent isn't going to tell me that I can't be with their daughter. Any guilt he holds about it is on him, it isn't my fault I'm treating her better than he ever did." Akeno's face gets a smirk.