I Wanna Be Your Lover

Akeno POV

"He said he is with his sister," I tell everyone. We've all decided to gather back in the club to discuss what to do about Y/N. "I have no clue where and he didn't tell me either."

"I never would have known he had a sister," Rias says. "Did he tell you anything about her before this?"

"Not a lot. He just said his sister was a rogue like him, though she has been for a long time. Whenever I've asked where she is he said he can't say."

"If he went there then it has to be somewhere hard to find," Kiba responds. "I'm still just confused by why he left. By the time I could have said anything to him he was gone."

"I'm more just concerned that the White Dragon Emperor knows who he is," Rias adds. "After you and Koneko left he came to collect Kokabiel, and he asked about Y/N. If he's friends with Y/N then it's probably unsafe for us to have him stay here." I look at Rias angrily.

"How can you say that? This is the first time that he has done anything that would suggest we were in danger because of him. If the White Dragon really was looking for him surely he would have noticed Y/N leave. He arrived right after we left didn't he?" Rias nods. "When his friend gets back I'm going to look for Y/N myself. I have no idea where he is and when I called him there wasn't any way to trace his location."

"Then what do you expect Akeno?" Rias asks me irritably. "I'm sorry to say it but it would be better if you let him go. If he comes back he comes back, but I refuse to let you go look for him without so much as a simple idea where he could actually be."

"President," Koneko interrupts, "I'm sorry, but I agree with her. If there is a chance he is safe we should at least try to find him. Let's face it, if he wasn't here Kokabiel could have killed all of us." Rias looks away.

"As true as that may be, it still doesn't help that we haven't the slightest idea where he is." A knock arrives at the door, and we open it to see Y/N's mom.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she says. "If I understood correctly you said he is with his sister right?" I nod to her. "That girl has been in trouble for awhile, and her and Y/N agreed to never tell me where she was for her sake. I'm not going to sell her out, but she was the most important person in his life."

Rias looks at her. "Why would he have only told Akeno before today if she was so important to him?"

"Y/N's sister has been through a lot. She is another child of Kokabiel's, and much like Y/N he hated her. Almost everything Y/N had been told about him was from his sister Luna. Those two confided in each other, even at a ten year age difference. When she was exiled it made him upset, and before he started serving he would go to make sure she was okay. Like I said, I have no idea where it is, but Y/N could be in danger. Whenever he would return home there would be bruises on his body. I would ask where they came from and all he would say is he was helping Luna."

"There has to be some sort of hint that he has left behind though," I say. "Any leads we can get will help." His mother looks at me.

"Brian told me you can only get there through a password, and the entrance is underneath a strip club. Even then he has no idea where it is, and he knows more about Y/N's movements than anyone else." I look at Rias and she returns my gaze.

"I'm not fond of searching random places. If there is any way to get more information I would be okay with looking, but for right now we all need to get some rest. We've had a long day and staying up trying to find someone that we don't know the location of isn't helping. I'll contact my brother and see if he can come up with anything. You all are free to go. I expect you all bright and early at school tomorrow."