Superhero

Flashback (Six Years Ago)

"Y/N," my mom called. I go to see her in the living room, and I see a man that I've never seen before. He has red eyes and pointed ears, almost looking like an elf.

"Who is this, mom?"

"Y/N, this is your father." I can't believe my eyes. This is the first time I've met my dad, twelve years after I was born. He comes closer and glares at me.

"Show me your wings boy." His voice doesn't sound pleasant. I do as he asks, at this time only having my original two as I haven't gotten into much actual combat yet. He shakes his head and smacks me.

"Y/N!" I look up at my mother and she looks terrified. "Why did you do that Kokabiel?" The man turns back over to her.

"No son of mine should be so weak."

"He's only twelve," she cries. "Y/N has never had any proper combat experience yet." Kokabiel turns back towards me and fires a spell, causing me to start spitting blood. I try to stand, but fail. I feel my vision getting blurry, but I don't want this man to hurt my mother. As I struggle up he comes towards me and kicks me.

"Stand up boy!" I keep trying, and he keeps kicking me. My body gives out and I can't move anymore. "Useless child! No son of mine should have given up yet!"

Present Time

"Y/N." I turn and see Akeno with her hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" I nod to her. Sona and Rias talk to each other for a minute, and then Akeno steps up to them saying that Lucifer has been called. I knew she did it, but I wasn't going to be the one to tell them all. We enter the barrier that Sona and her house made. Rias goes over a plan with everyone and we reach the school's courtyard where my dad is in the sky with a bored expression on his face.

"So who's coming to help you Gremory? Is it your big brother, or is it Serafall?" I spread my wings and move in front of everyone.

"It doesn't matter which Satan is coming, I'm killing you myself bastard!" He laughs at me.

"My disappointing son. If you're so confident in yourself, then maybe I should let you all play with my pets." He spreads his hand and three three headed dogs come out. I recognize them as Cerberus, otherwise known as the watchdog of Hades. Everyone prepares to fight but I turn to them and grin. I ready a couple spears of light and in one fell swoop I take out all three of them quickly.

"Your little pups aren't so scary. Now fight me you coward!" He laughs again and I fly upward to face him. A giant lance of light comes from his hand and he throws it towards the gym, destroying it instantly.

"Are you sure you want to face me alone?" His words don't scare me. I look down and see that Kiba and Xenovia have arrived and Freed is there with some old guy. My business isn't with them though, I'm only focused on killing my dad.

"I've been dead set on killing you myself for years," I say neutrally.

"Y/N, my son, how far you have truly fallen. Aligning yourself with the sister of Lucifer and her house. I'm surprised you didn't allow yourself to become one of them." I shake my head and this time I'm the one to laugh.

"I'm not a devil because unlike you Rias Gremory respects me. Even if my people don't care for me anymore, I'm still proud of who I am." We hear screaming and look over to see the fight that Kiba is in. He's fighting Freed with all he has, and it's a sight to see. All of Rias' house starts cheering for him. "Kiba!" He looks up at me. "Kick his ass!" He smirks and I turn back to my dad. "Remember when you first met me Kokabiel? I'm going to do exactly what you did to me, except you're never getting back up."