She's So Epic

I wake up the morning after the fight with Riser. I'm still feeling the burns from Riser, but they don't feel awful. I see Akeno still wrapped around me and I try to go back to sleep. She stirs awake and puts on her smile that I've gotten used to seeing.

"Good morning Y/N, did you sleep well?"

I return a smile to her. "That I did. How about you sweetie?" She kisses me passionately and I kiss back.

"That a good answer?" I nod to her. I get up and pull her up with me, carrying her into the main room of the shrine. "I'll get some tea ready, and then maybe you can wash my back," she says seductively as she walks off. She kind of reminds me of Raynare, but I never enjoyed being around Raynare this much. Akeno comes back and alongside the tea there is some french toast on a plate.

"That explains why it took a little bit. I'm not complaining though." I take the tea and start sipping it. It tastes perfect and I enjoy it as it goes. "I love your tea so much Akeno, you know that?" She giggles at me.

"I know you do." She comes and sits next to me and grabs some of the french toast she made. She holds it up like she's trying to feed me. "Say ah."

I do as she asks and she feeds it to me, and it tastes amazing. She can tell I enjoyed it and keeps feeding me. I haven't ever felt this feeling before, where I want nothing but to be with this person, but I enjoy it a lot. Akeno puts her head on my shoulder and I put my arms around her.

"So what's the plan today babe? We don't have school so do you want to go out?"

She rubs her head against my neck. "Like a date?"

"Yes Akeno, like a date." She wraps herself around me and smiles.

"That sounds like fun. Let's wash up and we can go out and enjoy the day. It seems really nice out right now." I smile and pick her up again. I take her to her shower and she takes off her clothes. She looks at me with a shy look on her face, and she covers herself up. I go up to her and hold her.

"Is my sweet sadist insecure? Don't worry, you look amazing." I take my clothes off and we enter the shower. She looks away and I start rubbing her back smoothly. She tenses up at first but she starts to calm down. I move up to her shoulders and put my arms around her neck and nibble on her ear. I hear her moan and it sounds really cute.

"This feels great Y/N. Your hands feel really nice and you're being sweet." She turns around and jumps onto me, her wet body slipping around on mine. I kiss her in the nape of her neck and her grip tightens on my body. I keep rubbing her back and she does the same to me. Her skin against mine feels amazing, and it's taking all I have to hold back from putting myself into her. She moves her hand down to my cock and starts stroking it.

"If you aren't ready yet then I won't." She nods and I put her down and we finishing showering. 

Once we get out we put our clothes on and leave the shrine. I notice her hair is down and she has on a shirt that looks like one of mine. I laugh and we leave the shrine, walking around town looking around at the different places in Kuoh. I haven't gotten to look around town that much so this is really nice. Akeno's arms are locked around my arm and we're walking with no care in the world. We see some people from school and they seem upset that Akeno and I are together now, but that's okay. I see a big building and notice it's a mall. Akeno looks up at it too.

"You want to go in Akeno?" She nods slightly and we walk in. I look around at all of the stores and it seems weird. Hopefully anything she wants I can afford. The thing is that the money I've gotten together was what I gathered based on what the fallen angels I used to live with had from robbing people. There's a clothing store and Akeno drags me in against my will. I guess that's what teenage girls like is clothes. We go in and she starts looking around. She grabs a bunch of stuff off of the racks, from shirts to skirts to even a casual dress, and she takes me over to the fitting room. I sit down outside of it and she goes in. As I wait one of the employees comes up to me.