Stay Still

A few days later

Things have gotten smoother. Asia decided that she wanted to stay with Issei, and while I was hesitant due to his perverted nature, it wasn't my choice so I didn't have a say. Most of my time outside of school is spent training or killing strays for Rias. They aren't that strong though so it's a waste of my abilities. I've been getting along with everyone, and recently met Sona's peerage. They were all a little skeptical of me but I haven't given them any reason to doubt. Since my first day it seems like nothing really changed between Akeno and I. She still comes in and shocks me awake, and it seems like she still can't stand me. This chick is crazy I swear, but it seems like she doesn't entirely hate me anymore.

I wake up and to my surprise I don't get shocked this time. I look around not spotting Akeno at all, so I get up. I go to see if Rias is up, but she wasn't in her room. Strange. I pull out the phone she got for me and try to call her, but to no avail. I look out of the club room window and see everyone going into school like normal. Maybe I'm a little behind today is all. Once I'm showered and have my uniform on I walk outside, and see some of the girls from class.

"Have any of you seen Rias or Akeno today?" I ask them. They look to each other with no real answer.

"Afraid not Y/N. Is something the matter?" They look at me worried.

"No, I just usually see them when I'm walking into school, and I haven't seen either of them today." I walk away and start walking into school, and suddenly I'm stopped by Issei, and he's out of breath.

"Y/N, Y/N," he pants, "You won't believe what happened to me." I see Asia running up behind him and give her a quick smile.

"What happened Issei? You peeked on the girls without getting your ass kicked today?"

"No, and take this serious." I pick up that something is wrong. "Rias came into my room last night and tried to get me to take her virginity. I didn't know what was going on and I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't listen. Then some woman came and took her and I don't know what to do." Him and Asia look at me worried.

"That explains why I didn't have my normal wake up call. If I had to guess there's something going on that's beyond what we know. I'll talk to Sona later and see if she knows. You two don't worry about it. If it's something super serious I'm probably in a better position to handle it."

"But," Issei interrupts.

"But nothing. I know she's the President and all, but be reasonable Issei. I wouldn't bring it up to Kiba or Koneko either. Just let me take care of figuring it out. I'll see you two after school." I wave to them and walk to class. I give my normal greeting to the teacher and go to sit at my desk. The bell rings for class to start and Rias and Akeno are nowhere to be found. I look to Sona and give her a sign that I need to talk to her after class. She nods and we look up to the teacher, but I can't find it in me to pay any attention.

After class

I follow Sona and Tsubaki to the student council and they sit me down. "You're going to ask about Rias and Akeno, aren't you?" Sona asks me. I nod to her and she sits down. "I can't properly tell you what's going on being as it's house of Gremory drama, but just know that it isn't good."

"Well fuck I knew that Sona. Are they going to be okay? If I have to I'll leave right now and go save them. I haven't gotten to have a proper fight in ages and if I have to then it's worth it." The two ladies chuckle at my words.

"You care a lot about someone who hates you. I also don't understand why you care about Rias so much."

"It's complicated," I begin. "I care about Rias, isn't that good enough? She could have killed me but didn't. There's obviously a reason why I'm still here right now. Hell anytime I say I should be dead she hits me. Akeno is different. I like her but she can't stand me. I just wish she didn't hate me and we could get along. I don't know, I guess I just want to help her get over her hatred for fallen angels." The two laugh again. "What's so God damn funny?" The two hold their heads after my use of the word God.