Hell Won't Take Me

Y/N POV

"You two know the plan right?"

"Yeah I do, but I don't understand why you don't just kill him." I look to Vali.

"Because Vali, if I try anything like that my mom is dead." Kuroka comes and rubs my shoulders.

"Calm down Y/N. You have to be strong for your mom. Be grateful that you have a chance to save her." She's right. The only goal of this is to save my mom. The clock strikes 7:55 and I know I need to go.

"Alright you two, I'll see you later." I teleport to the middle of Kuoh and walk towards where Baraqiel asked to meet. When I arrive I see him holding my mom, and her hands are bound. Her mouth is covered but her eyes say it all. "I'm here mom, everything will be okay."

"Glad to see you were willing to come by yourself traitor," Baraqiel barks at me. "Looks like you aren't as much of a pushover as before." A bunch of fallen angels come out of the darkness, and it looks like I'm surrounded. Fortunately I planned for this.

"Just give me my mom Baraqiel." He laughs at me.

"You think you're in charge here?" He wants something. "It's simple Y/N, your mother is returned to you, and you let me talk to Akeno. Because of you she hates me, and all I want is to reconcile."

"It takes two for something like that. If she doesn't want to talk you can't force her. You can talk to Akeno, but that doesn't mean she will talk to you." This guy is insane if I'm leaving him alone with her. I don't care if he is her dad, this man is psychotic. Baraqiel releases my mom and she runs to me. I take the cover off of her mouth and the binds from her hands.

"Y/N," she says with tears in her eyes.

"We can talk when we're out of here mom." I look back to Baraqiel. "Is that all you bastard?"

"I allow your mother to rejoin you and yet you still insult me. She failed to teach you any manners from what I can witness. Unfortunately for you I cannot allow any loose ends." He readies a spear of light, as well as the fallen angels on his side. "Say your last words Y/N."

"I've got only two. You're fucked." Vali flies out of the darkness and punches Baraqiel in the face. He comes to me and my mother, and I let him take her.

"You two head to the club, let Rias and her house know what's going on. Come back as soon as you can."

"Please be safe son." I can tell my mom is scared, but I don't show any fear.

"You worry too much." Vali flies away with her and Kuroka joins me at my side. "It's been awhile since we've danced kitty. I hope you've been practicing your steps." She readies a ball of Senjutsu in each hand. "Good kitty, just remember to leave Baraqiel for me."

"You two really think you can take us all on by yourselves?" Baraqiel cackles maniacally.

"Hell I have no idea Baraqiel," I taunt. "Let's find out shall we?"

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Kuroka split up. There are about two hundred fallen angels that Baraqiel recruited. What the three main players don't know is that the scales will be tipping the other way soon enough. The fallen ones try to overwhelm the duo, but this isn't the first time that they've been in a situation like this.

Meanwhile at the ORC Vali and Y/N's mother arrive. When the door opens Vali is confused to only see Akeno and Asia.

"Where is everybody else?"

"They're going to help Y/N," Akeno says.

"Dammit." Vali looks down to Y/N's mother. "Stay with her. I'm going back to help my friend."