Epilogue

Stiles and Lydia got married 6 months later, they had a beautiful ceremony on the forest cliff that looked over the city. Stiles returned back to work after he had time to heal physically and mentally and would be scolded by Lydia if he got himself hurt again as they had a baby girl on the way.

Scott and Malia took a trip to France, where they enjoyed the sights and the french food, and Scott proposed in front of the Eiffel Tower to which Malia said Yes. They are due to get married in a few months.

Liam graduated from college and is now living with Theo, in Beacon Hills where there relationship continues to grow.

And Derek well he is still looking for more werewolves with the help of Braeden who he found again in Mexico when he was tracking down a few werewolves.

The pack are living normal lives now but will it stay that way or will a new threat arrive........

———————————————————————
So this is the end. I realised that I forgot to mention Monroe so if you go back to 'eliminating the threat' it explains what happened to her.
I really enjoyed writing this story and the door is wide open for a season 8 but right now my next story will be out possibly tomorrow but more likely Thursday or Friday, the story will be a SpidermanStiles AU so keeps your eyes open for  that. Anyways hope you enjoyed the finale. Bye!