Thank You Hia

"So Team has sleep problems right? So one day on swimming practice after not sleeping at all the whole night we first get introduced to a really overprotective win, and later team is walking alongside the pool side with mew, when mew jokingly pushes team into the water. But team isn’t ready and is too tired to swim, so he just sinks. Win dives in to get him up, and gives him cpr👀 and after that overprotective win will keep happening the rest of the day :)"

- Thank you Id0cdzg for this prompt. Hope I could stand up to your expectations. (•‿•)

(behold, this is quite a long one.)

(ʘᴗʘ✿)

I can't breathe.

I'm under the water. The water has entered my lungs. Is this it? Am I going to die? I'm losing my consciousness.

Team lunges forward as if launched by a catapult from his sleep. It was pin dark in the room and even though the air con was blaring, he had sweat running down his forehead.

Another nightmare. The same one. The one that doesn't ever leave him alone.

These night terrors make swimming hard for him when he knows he's a scholar at it. Sleep has faded away from Team's mind and there's no way it'll come back anytime soon. He looks at the clock, it's just 1:30 am right now. He has only slept for 2 hours.

Team contemplated on whether he should go to Hia Win's room or not but decided against it since he knew Win suffers a lot because of him already.

Now he had to spend the rest of the night somehow.

Time skip-

Win woke up around 7 in the morning and decided to check up on the junior living right below his floor. He got ready and took off for Team's room. He was pretty sure that this kid was still sleeping.

He knocked on the door and was surprised when the door opened after the first knock itself.

Team was fully dressed for classes. Team has mathematics class at 8 am, Win knows because he has memorized Team's entire schedule by heart.

Just for coaching purpose, nothing else.

"Ow, you're awake already?" Win asked looking at the bed which was again fully made up as in nobody slept in it the entire night.

Team looked down suddenly finding the ground really interesting. He didn't want Hia to know that he couldn't sleep and certainly didn't want him to notice the dark circles under his eyes.

He felt a finger on his chin lifting his face up. He couldn't help but notice Win's soft eyes.

"You couldn't sleep again, am I right?" Win murmured in a heavy but soft voice.

Team shaked his head. He knew, not sleeping would bring him a lot of trouble since he had swimming competition ahead of him and he couldn't risk taking chances but he was sick of keeping others up just because he had some silly sleep problem.

"Come here" Win whispered and pulled him into a hug. Team hugged him back tightly feeling secure in his Hia's arm.

"Why didn't you come to me? You know, I'll always welcome you with open arms right?" Win spoke while gently stroking Team's dark hair.