Jealous you, Hot you!

Group chat - (Lovers and a Lemon)

Lemonヾ(˙❥˙)ノ - Phi's and Friends!

Layslover (~‾▿‾)~ - Let me sleep Manaow!

MasterChef ( ◜‿◝ )♡ - Yes Manaow say.

Lemon ヾ(˙❥˙)ノ - Party tonight in the moonlight club.

WinnieThePool ~(‾▿‾~) - Let's do it!

Layslover (~‾▿‾)~ - Yass! Partayy!

Captain Thailand ( ◜‿◝ )♡ - We should take a day off, our exams just ended yesterday.

WinnieThePool ~(‾▿‾~) - Party pooper Dean!

MasterChef ( ◜‿◝ )♡ - Phi Deeeann! Please na!

Captain Thailand ( ◜‿◝ )♡ - Okay, if you say so baby, xoxo.

WinnieThePool ~(‾▿‾~) - Eww!

Layslover (~‾▿‾)~ - Eww!

Lemon ヾ(˙❥˙)ノ - Eww!

MasterChef ( ◜‿◝ )♡ - Phi deeeannnn! 🙈

Team chuckled as he put down his phone. It's 3 in the afternoon and he's got a lot of time to sleep since the party is at night.

He sighed as he once again plopped his head down on the pillow, thinking about a certain senior, as always. Lately that guy is all he can think about. His beautiful face, his amazing body, the tattoos, the piercings, the smile, heck even his smirk.

Shiaa! He thought to himself. He knows that friends with benefits aren't supposed to grow feelings for each other but Win makes it really hard for him. Especially with his caring nature towards him.

He tried to shake off his thoughts because whenever he thinks about the blonde man, his thoughts gradually escalates to something intense.

He closed his eyes to take another nap when suddenly his phone pinged. He opened his mobile to find a personal message.

Lemon ヾ(˙❥˙)ノ - My home! ASAP!

"Ugh!" Team groaned. Why the fuck is she calling him at her place right now? He just wants to sleep and maybe dream about the senior living on the upper condo.

Gaining all his strength at once, he pulled himself off the bed to leave for Manaow's home.

Manaow's home -

Team sighed before knocking on the door. He really wanted to sleep off the afternoon so that he could feel fresh for clubbing at night.

Manaow opened the door and let him in. There he found his best friend Pharm but something was weird about him.

No shit! He broke down in laughter as soon as he saw Pharm's face.

He was wearing makeup!

"What the fuck?! Pharm, why are you wearing makeup? Oh my god!" Team kept on laughing.

Pharm covered his face and murmured in dispair "Manaow forced it on me. I didn't want to. This is so unfair. I've got terrible friends. One is a dictator while the other laughs on me."

"Oh c'mon, you look good." Manaow spoke.

And then Team noticed his face and he had to admit that makeup did suit well on Pharm's face.

"Yeah, you actually pull it off Pharm. P'Dean will be impressed." Team spoke nodding.

"Heyy!" Pharm blushed.