Chapter one.

I was just trying to get some more sleep since it only took me five minutes to get ready, but noooo. I'm not allowed to do that.

"GET UP RAIDEN!" My twin yelled in the doorway to my room.

I groaned and put a pillow over my head to try to block out the noise my sister was creating with her vocal cords.

She stomped over to my bed and ripped the pillow from my grasp. She then pulled my covers.

I looked up at her.

"Go away. I'm tired."

"We need to get to the academy before Ino-pig does. I'm sitting next to Sasuke-Kun today."

Knowing that I wouldn't win this argument since the major ducky was involved, I sighed and sat up before running a hand down my face.

I stalked over to my closet before pulling a black t-shirt from it before getting a pair of black ANBU style pants from my chest of drawers. I slipped into the clothes then went down to the kitchen where Kaa-San was making breakfast.

I sat at the table.

Kaa-San put a plate with bacon and eggs on the table in front of me.

I dug in and took a drink from my jasmine tea to wash it down when I was done.

"You're not normally up so early." Kaa-san started. "Let me guess, Sakura wanted to be early for that boy Sasuke?"

I nodded.

"RAIDEN LETS GO!" Sakura shouted from the front door. I looked at Kaa-San with an unimpressed look.

"See you later Kaa-San," I said with a wave of my hand as I stood up and walked towards the front door boredly.

I reached Sakura and she practically dragged me to the academy. She let me go when she saw Ino-San though.

I walked into the academy and almost burst out laughing at what I saw. My hand flew to my mouth to try to conceal my laughter.

Ducky and Blondie were kissing.
'I didn't expect that.' I thought to myself. 'Wait, blondie graduated?'

The boys split gagging and coughing. I just observed as my Pinkenette twin and her other friends beat up the poor blonde boy.

I chuckled as I walked to my seat next to Shikamaru-San.

"When did they two become an item?" I asked.

"I dont think they are. The guy in front of Sasuke pushed Naruto."

I nodded and faced the front as Iruka-sensei walked in, telling the class to quiet down.

Everyone eventually did and listened to the sensei.

"Since there is an uneven amount of students there will be one team of four," Iruka-sensei explained.

"Team 7; Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura," he was cut off by blondie jumping for joy and cheering whilst my twin just sulked and said something along the lines of 'I'm doomed.' "Uchiha Sasuke," he was cut off but this time the roles were reversed. "And Haruno Raiden." I was very confused.

'I thought that siblings weren't allowed to be on the same team. The old man probably put us together so that she can keep my other personalities at bay. But, that also means that our sensei will have to be good as well, just in case my seals broke.' I concluded. 'The old man's smart, I'll give him that.'

As Iruka-sensei read out the rest of the teams I noticed that something had put him on edge. When he dismissed us for lunch I stayed back whilst everyone else left.