Chapter seven.

When we finally reached the old man's house we were greeted by a young woman.

"I'm Tsunami. Nice to meet you all."

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto."

"Uchiha Sasuke."

"Im Haruno Sakura."

"I'm Haruno Raiden. This is Hatake Kakashi. I don't want to come off as rude but is there a place where our sensei can rest?"

"Oh, no, of course, dear, follow me." I followed her to a room up the stairs and placed Kakashi down on the futon that was made.

When I stood up again I had to lean onto the wall for support.

"Are you alright?" Tsunami asked.

"Im fine," I reassured weakly with a comforting smile.

She didn't seem convinced but walked down the stairs with me trailing behind her. When we walked into the kitchen area my vision started to blur and I began to get dizzy.

The last thing I remember is someone calling my name before everything went black.

Third persons POV.

The young boy Raiden stood in the doorway of the kitchen area.

He seemed to be dizzy, grasping onto the wall for support.

Then, he collapsed.

"Raiden!" The boy's twin and blonde-haired classmate yelled rushing to his side.

His twin shook him.

"Raiden? Raiden?!"

Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter rushed to the boy's side and checked for a pulse.

"He's fine. He's just asleep." It was only then that she'd noticed the wound on his stomach that was weirdly sculpted for a twelve-year-old.

"What happened to him?"

"He was stabbed so he cleaned the wound then used a hot kunai to stop the bleeding," Tazuna explained.

"How much blood did he lose? He looks as pale as a ghost."

"Im not sure. Probably a lot. He was bleeding for about half an hour before he was able to attend to it." Sakura spoke.

"Well, he can't just lay on the floor, can you two take him up to the room your sensei is in?"

The blonde Uzumaki and black-haired Uchiha shared a glare before picking up the white-haired Haruno. They pulled the boy up to their sensei's room and placed him down in a futon next to him.

The two conscious boys stalked back to the kitchen and sat down at the table where everyone else was.

"Do you think he's going to be ok? I mean, he lost a lot of blood." The pink-haired Haruno stated.

"I'm not sure, love, I'm not a doctor." Tsunami said.

The young girl nodded her head.

"Hey, Sakura? Who is Narci?" Naruto asked cocking his head to the side.

The girl seemed to ponder for a minute. 'Should I tell them?'

"And what did he mean when he said you're the only one who'd seen him and lived?" Tazuna asked.

"He has Multiple personalities. Rai has it a lot worse than most. Most people with MPD only have two personalities. Rai has three personalities. They're all quite similar. He seals them away for some reason. But, Narci, he's the worst out of all three of them. He doesn't feel any emotions, no remorse, nothing. When we were younger, he got into a fight over something, I'm not sure what it was but he was severely outnumbered. There was ten against him. When he got beat to a pulp, Narci took over and killed all of them." She paused to petty all of that information sink in. "I had found him in a field, surrounded by all of the dead bodies. That was the first time I met Narci."