Chapter fifteen.

The duck, my Imotō and I were waiting outside of the academy for Naruto.

He eventually showed up and Sakura literally dragged the blob and ducky with me trailing them all the way to the second floor. There was a bit of a ruckus up ahead and I saw that the sign had a henge on it. Just then, I saw one of the guards for the front gate, wearing a henge, about to hit a girl with two brown buns on the top her head.

I jumped in front of her and took the hit but stood standing. There was an eerie silence as I glared at the guard. Said, guard looked at me worried. I turned to the team that was getting bothered by the guards and saw the look of shock on their faces.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked.

"Thank you." The girl said with a bow.

"Yes, thank you." I looked at the boy who looked an awful lot like Gai-sensei.

"You guys are Gai's students?" I asked.

"Yes." The Hyuuga boy answered. I knew he was a Hyuuga by his violet, pupil-less eyes.

I turned and glared at the guards again. I punched the one who punched me and sent him back a good few feet.

"Geez, Kotetsu-san, I thought you'd be able to at least stay on your feet."

Izumo-san helped his 'friend' to stand up.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to hit women? It's rude you know?" I asked. "And what the fuck is with the henge? I mean, really?"

There were a few murmurs behind me saying how I was telling lies but the two guards before me wore a smirk.

"So you saw through it?"

"Yeah." I agreed. "Now get rid of it."

They sighed and released both of the henges they put up.

I saw the mini Gai walk up to my sister and ask her out. I felt a slight urge to protect her but laughed when she rejected him.

We were now walking through a hall when we were stopped by the mini Gai. He and the Uchiha had a little contest earlier when the boy caught Sasuke's and Kotetsu-sans leg when they went to kick each other.

"You, I would like to spar." He called out pointing at the duck. "My name is Rock Lee. You said it was common courtesy to introduce yourself first when meeting someone." He explained. "You are Uchiha Sasuke, yes?"

"Then you know how stupid it is to spar with me." The duck said smirking.

I stopped paying attention until I saw a move that I thought only Gai knew. I quickly jumped into the air and grabbed both boys by the wrists and threw them opposite of each other.

They both landed with a roll but I paid no mind to Sasuke and glared at Rock Lee.

"Are you insane?!" He flinched at my harshness. "You could have done permanent fucking damage to him!"

"I'm-" I cut him off.

"No. Someone does not, I repeat does not! Use the primary lotus when sparing with someone."

"I am very sorry! My actions were out of order and completely insensible." He bowed deeply.

"The boy's right Lee." I looked over and saw Gai-sensei standing on a summoning turtle.

"Gai! Why would you teach the Primary lotus to someone?! You know how dangerous it is! For both the user and the victim!"

"Ah, Rai-Kun, well, you see, I thought that it would be a good idea."