Chapter six.

I stood up and helped my sister to her feet. She looked at me scared. I gave her a reassuring smile and stood next to Kakashi as the others surrounded Tazuna-san. I had my Katana drawn as we were all facing the man who was perched upon his blade that was stabbed into a tree.

"Erm, sir, you're standing the wrong way," I said with a sweatdrop.

He turned to face me with a glare, I could feel the KI he was releasing. Not that it did much but anyway. I recognized him as Momochi Zabuza from the bingo book and made sure my guard was up.

"Really Raiden?" Kakashi asked.

"Yep. Would I be me if I didn't?"

He sighed and shook his head.

"Ah, so you've got a sarcastic one eh, Kakashi?" Zabuza asked

"Unfortunately." He muttered in response. 

"Yep. Still hates me." I concluded cheerily.

"You really are something else aren't you, kid? I think you'd be a great Kiri nin."

I scowled.

"You have me for something I'm not. I don't kill the people I grew up with." I said in a monotone voice which seemed to startle everyone.

"Rai?" Sakura called from behind me. Her voice sounded scared and urgent.

"I'm fine." My voice was just as cold as before.

'Come on, let me take over.' Narci pleaded from the depths of my mind.

'No. You know what happened the last time."

'I promise not to hurt Sakura or the others.'

I mentally sighed and took the necessary seal off of my chest.

I heard Sakura let out a small gasp and could practically feel the confused looks I was getting.

I looked back up and faced the man, who was now standing on the ground, with a malicious smile.

Third persons POV.

"Oh no." The pinkenette girl said in an almost whisper. It caught the attention of the others though.

"Oh, come on Saku, aren't you happy to see me again?" The boy asked in a taunting manner.

"You live with her. What's up with you?" The blonde Uzumaki asked?

"I'm not the Raiden you know. In fact, only Saku has ever met this me before. Well, met me and lived." The boy was grinning like a Cheshire cat, ear to ear, creepily, sending shivers down everyone's spines.

"Raiden, stay out of this. Only stand-in when I can't. Am I clear?" The sensei of the team ordered.

The boy in question rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just don't die. Raiden would kill me." He paused. "Well, mentally anyway."

Kakashi, the silver-haired jonin gave him a confused look but turned his attention to the rouge Nin Zabuza who was observing the white-haired Haruno walk back to the rest of the team.

Both higher up ninja fought until they could no more. Kakashi was trapped in a water prison.

The male Haruno stepped forward lazily and stood before one of the Water clones Zabuza had made.

"Seriously? Are you just like one of those dogs that can only do one trick? I mean, come on. What have you done? Water clones? Oooh, scary." He said in a fake scared voice. "I'm shaking just at the sight of you." He paused for a moment and spoke just before the ninja who was getting taunted could. "I had a Geko that could do more fucking Jutsu's."