Chapter three.

We were all sat, waiting for our sensei's arrival when it dawned on me.

"Hey, Sakura?"

She hummed in response.

"What's our sensei's name?"

"Oh yeah, it's Hatake Kakashi."

I nodded and closed my eyes as I laid a tree trunk.

I heard a huff of annoyance and figured it was from the blonde idiot in our team.

I could just imagine him sitting with his legs crossed, pouting, closed eyes and his arms folded.

I could only think about how predictable our blonde idiot of a teammate really was.

'He's gonna end up ruining a mission.' My narcissistic personality said with a deadpanned expression.

'Probably.'

'Why don't you care?'

'I dont know.' I answered truthfully.

He seemed taken aback at first but his face soon turned to one of anger.

'Dont tell me you feel the need to protect this imbecile.'

'Not a chance. Where'd you get that idea?'

'I was just making sure.'

'Would you to shut the fuck up. I'm trying to sleep here.' My Masochistic personality, Mado shouted.

I internally sighed and stopped conversing with Narci.

I kept my eyes shut and went to sleep.

Third persons POV.

The young genin watched the white-haired boy sleep against the stump of a tree.

"Hey, Sakura-chan?"

"What do you want Naruto?" The girl asked lazily.

"Does Raiden-san do anything other than sleep? I mean, he seems really lazy."

"Sometimes."

The two boys of her team raised their eyebrows in question.

"Sometimes?" The blonde pressed.

"Yeah. If he's not sleeping or eating he's training."

Both males looked shocked.

"But, he's so lazy."

"He's not as lazy as you think."

'Just who is Raiden?' The young Uchiha thought.

The hours went by and by the third hour, the white-haired teen started to stir and shift.

He had a pained look on his face and seemed to be scared or maybe even angry.

He was muttering the word "why" every now and then.

The other teammates to the boy were confused, to say the least.

Not one of them did anything about Raiden until the silver-headed jonin sensei showed up.

"YOU'RE LATE!" The blonde, along with the pink blob shouted in unison.

"Hehe, sorry I'm late, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take a long way." The man waited for the white-haired teen to make a sarcastic comment like he did the day before only to be confused when he saw that the been wasn't with the others.