Chapter ten

I walked into the house and was instantly on the floor with my twin hitting the living shit out me.

"Ow. Ow. Ow! Sakura! Ah! Get off of me!" I yelped in pain as I tried to cover my head.

She was lifted off of me by Kakashi. He helped me to my feet the hit me on the head with his crutch.

"Ow! Kakashi! You asswhole! What the fuck?!"

"Where were you?! You've been gone for hours! You said you were going on a walk!"

"I got lost! I don't know my way around here I'll have you know!" I shouted back.

He sighed and patted the top of my head.

"Just go and get washed up for dinner."

I nodded and did as he told me to.

I made my way down into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

I thanked Tsunami for the food and quietly ate the food that was on the plate in front of me.

After dinner, we were all sipping on some tea when Inari muttered something.

"Why?"

"Huh?" Naruto raised his head off the table and looked at the small boy.

"Why do you try so hard?! You're no match for Gatō and his men! You'll just end up getting killed. You're always acting so happy and cheery like there's nothing wrong but it's all lies! You don't know what pain is!"

I scoffed. This seemed to draw attention to me.

"How do you know we don't know what pain is? How do you know I don't know what pain is?"

"You just don't!"

"Really? Do you think you're the only one in this room who knows what pain is? I'll tell you something, and ill say it only once, " I said. "Not everything revolves around you. You would be fucking terrified at the things I've seen in my short life so far. I may not know what it's like to lose someone I saw as a father but I do know what it's like to lose the one person who respected you in this world. The one person who didn't fear who I was. The boy who wasn't afraid to stand up for me when no one else would. To pat you on the back and tell you everything's going to be ok. To help me with homework. To help me train." I growled. "You have no fucking clue what that type of pain is like. So, no, no one else in this room knows pain like you." I paused. "Not me, not Sasuke, not Naruto and sure as hell, not Kakashi." I took a breath to calm myself down then turned to Tsunami and bowed deeply. "Forgive me. I stepped out of bounds."

I stood straight then walked out of the room and up into my shared room with Kakashi.

"Damn it!" I yelled as I gripped my hair.

Third persons POV.

The whole room was stunned to silence as Raiden left the room.

"I've not seen that side of Rai since we were six," Sakura muttered.

Inari left the room and Naruto stood up.

"Not you too?"

"I'm going out to train for a little."

Naruto left the house.

"I'll go check on Raiden and see if Inari's alright." The sensei of the team said standing up and leaving the kitchen also.

Kakashi's POV.

"Damn it!" I heard a voice yell.

I stepped into my shared room with my student and found him sitting in the corner of the room silently crying.