Chapter sixteen

Third persons POV.

"Kakashi-San?" The head of torture and investigation called to the silver-headed male who was walking with a woman who had pitch-black hair that was wavy and a male that had dark hair, tanned skin and was smoking a cigarette.

Said people all turned around and face the larger male.

"Yo, what's up, Ibiki-san?

"Your students are taking the exam this year, correct?"

"Raiden?" He asked. The other male nodded. "What'd he do?"

"He finished the test paper." The three Jonin looked at him confused. "In less than five minutes, on his own." He added on. The Jonins mouths dropped and their eyes widened.

"H-how?" The woman, Kurenai, asked. "Aren't they questions only Jonin should know?"

"I knew he was smart, but this tops it." The young boy's sensei spoke.

"Turn the paper over," Ibiki ordered. The younger male did so.

His hand traced over the kanji symbols then looked back up at the T&I worker.

"What kinda seals are these?"

"I'm not sure but he asked if he could try a new seal he had been working on and said it was a paralysis seal. Maybe this it." The male concluded.

"Possibly." The silver-headed man agreed.

"That's not all," Ibiki spoke up after a minute of silence.

"What happened?" Asuma, the man who was smoking asked.

"When I arrived there he was holding one of the other students against a wall by their throat."

"Why?" The woman asked worriedly.

He shrugged.

"I'm not sure. Whatever it was, he wasn't happy about it."

"I'll ask Sakura about it." Kakashi spoke.

"It doesn't stop there either, " Ibiki told them. "I caught him talking in the exam and told him to shut up which only led to him asking to do things. I finally gave in after he asked to sharpen his sword which led to him have kunai at his neck from the hidden ANBU that was in the room." He started. "He threatened to take their hands off and feed them to them if they didn't take their hands off of his sword."

"I don't blame him. That sword means a lot to him." Kakashi told them.

"I'm not done," Ibiki said with a sigh. "Hokage-sama showed up and spoke to him. Well, Raiden ordered him to inform the other ninja about him having Kubikiriboko but still. The Hokage then gave him a bag of Dango and then he went back to his seat."

"Why do I feel like there's more?" Asuma asked.

"There is." Ibiki nodded. "When Anko showed up to tell them about the next part of the test when she finished speaking she told Raiden she was gonna make the next part of the exam hell for him."

"Is that even fair?" Kurenai asked.

"She said he gave her a year's worth of paperwork."

"How did he do that?"

"The incident that happened about seven years back; the ten kids that were killed and the murderer didn't know he had done it, well, it was Raiden. Anko was working that case with me and she got piles upon piles of paperwork."

"Why?" Kakashi asked.

"Not sure." He shrugged. "He threatened to kill her if she didn't apologise for almost rating him out, too."