Flowers

I got done getting ready, I was waiting for Lauren since she said she was in her way here, I was highly excited.

I got a text from Lauren telling me she's here, but I can take my time doing whatever.

I was ready and I ran out, but not before locking the door, I saw Lauren's car parked on the side, I ran down the steps and saw Lauren leaning on the passenger side door.

She saw me and smiled, I of course smiled back.

"Hey princess!" She says

"All sort of names today" I giggle

"And there will be more" she smirked, what is she up to? "Oh yea hold on" she opens the passenger seat side and grabs something.

She garbed out- omg... a white Venus et Fleur rose, one of the most expensive flowers ever.

My eyed went wide as she walks over to me and hands it to me, a bright smile tugged on the corner on my lips, but why? Why would she do this?

There was a note on it that's said (in French) "Pour toì béllé mà fįllé" ( for you my beautiful girl) was written on it. I was almost in tears, no one has ever done this for me before, I felt special?

I felt a pair of hands wiping my cheeks, I didn't notice I was crying till then, "Don't cry angel" she whispers.

"Thank you so much lauren, no one had ever done something like this for me ever, this is stupid why am I crying?" I faked laugh .

"No ones ever gotten you flowers?" She asked not believing me.

"No" I looked down, why am I crying in front of her? Why am I so emotional right now.

Then I felt her pull me into a hug, It took me into shock but the realized what was happening, I hug her back and never wanted to let go.

That's when I notice she was wearing a blue jean jacket, a white T-shirt, and some white jeans with black combat boots.

She looked hella sexy.

"Let's go, you don't want to be late do u?" She smiles

A laugh a bit and nodded, she wiped some of my tears and open the passenger door for me, "hop in my princess" she gestured. I laughter a bit and got in.

We were driving when she turned on the music, it played one of my favorite songs, What you know about love by Pop Smoke.

I started singing when my favorite part came on,

She said "what you know bout love"
(I'll tell u everything)

I got what you need (oh)

Walk up in the store and get what u want (go get it)

Lauren started singing along, I turned to face her and smiled.

You get what you please

We about to get it on, take of them drawes (I said I love you baby)

It's just you and me

We singed they whole way there, the song ended and so is are destination.

I looked over at lauren and realized I been singing my heart out, IN FRONT OF LAUREN!

I immediately went red, "you have an amazing voice! " She says,

"U-Um thank you" god why am I so embarrassing!

She took her index finger and lifted my head up, "you don't need to be embarrassed." She gave me a dazzling smile, I would die for.

"Let's goo I need some caffeine in me right now!" She whined, I laugh a bit.

"Wait here " she added, she got out her car and, came to my side, she opened the door for me.

"Thank you" I say.

"Anything for you,my princess" she winks, I blushed so hard she started giggling to herself.

We walked in together, I went to the back to get changed in my uniform, and Lauren was sitting at one of the tables waiting for me to take her order.

I put all my stuff in my corner and put on a black t-shirt and an apron with the coffee shops logo, I looked out and saw Lauren looking at her phone, she looked a bit angry, her made a fist and I saw her face start turning red.

I got everything ready as fast as I can, I sped walked up to her, I asked if she was ok.

She looked up and calmed down a bit, she showed me her phone and..

—————————————-

A/N

How are you guys liking this so far? Sorry for the late updates btw.