Morning

Lauren POV (finally)

I woke up this morning with butterflies in my stomach, excitement, I felt everything I've never felt before, just because of Y/n.

I wasn't one to be a morning person, but knowing
y/n is gonna be staying here ima get up every morning to get her something to eat, and take care of her. Just like how I promised.

I got out of bed a took a quick shower, I got dressed and headed down, I saw chief Willy or will, in the kitchen and went to go ask him to make a breakfast for 2.

"Your in a good mood" he smirked,

"Yea." I replied.

"So" will started, he pointed his eye brows "who's that girl?" He asked smiling.

"Well her name is y/n, she's a friend, she staying here because the paps found us at her place." I said.

"And?" He asked again

"I asked her out-" I was cut of by will

"YOU ASKED HER OUT?! The Lauren Jauregui never asked anyone out before ouu, you must really like her."

"Yea" I smile just thinking of her.

You see Willy been one of my good friends even though he's my chief , he's been working for me and my family for 5 years and we grew a close bond. I could always tell him stuff, he knows everything I like, and he knows if I'm in a bad mood or not. Oh and he's gay.

He has shoulder length brown hair that's always in a man bun, dark brown eyes, and about 5,10 tall.

"Breakfast is served!" He said

"Thank you will" I grabbed the 2 plates and started walking, I was walking past a bouquet of roses and picked one.

"Oh and don't lose her, I can feel she's special!" He yelled out, I looked at him and nodded my head.

I was gonna press the button of the elevator, when it opened wide revealing Y/n, I was in awe just by looking at her, she was just so beautiful. Wait she's already awake?! Damn I didn't get to surprise her!

"OH! Your awake" I laugh nervously "I was u-um gonna wake you up, I have breakfast for you, and um I was thinking we could eat together?" I said nervously, no ones has ever made me this nervous, OR STUDER THIS MUCH!

I forgot I had the rose in my hand "oh and these are for you."  I handed her the rose.

She smiles at me, my favorite smile. "I would love to, and Thank you"  I was once again relief after she accepted, we locked eyes, it felt like it could've been years now, I love her eyes so much.

She helped me carry some stuff, we had a long talk, I loved hearing her little giggles, they were the highlights of my day.

I remember I was suppose to go to the studio today, I didn't want to leave Y/N alone since it for her first real day here,

"Do you have any plans today?" I ask hoping she said no.

"No I never do" she laughs a little again.

GREAT! I can ask her to come! I have a great plan..

"Do you want to come down with me to the studio?" I asked to fast, oops, A blush crept on my face as I slowly start to hide myself.

"Sure, what should I wear?" She asked with a smile.

I was relaxed when she said yes "your just gonna be in a small room with 2 or 3 other people, we'll be there for awhile so dress comfortable." I smiled as cute as possible.

We got done getting ready, and y/n is beautiful as ever! As in now we were walking out, "what car should we drive today?" I asked her.

"U-um I don't know? It's your car Lauren" She said and laughed a bit.

We decided to drive Motor, the studio wasn't so far so we got there in no time, Ally, Tj and Selena were there already, and yes the SELENA GOMEZ.

I heard that y/n loved Selena, and since we were doing a mini collaboration, and she turns out to be one of my best friends, I wanted them to meet. Y/n has no clue what about to happen!