Cars

I couldn't believe it. It was a video of me crying and Lauren hugging me, there were videos and pictures, I look at Lauren, she looked back at me.

"They know where you live now," she gets up and looks me in the eyes "You can't stay there for awhile, the paparazzi's are just gonna follow you everywhere and they won't stop asking you question." She paused. "Shit I'm sorry, I should've never-" I cut her of.

I laugh a little at her rambling " Lauren it's fine, I'll just stay at a friend or something" I say, I was thinking I could stay at Alexis place, maybe.

"I should get back to work, we could talk about this later" I smiled.

" I'll come pick you up later, and I could help you pack your stuff." She says.

I was walking back to the cashier, "aren't you gonna get a drink?" I asked.

" oh yea". She smiled

———————————————-

I was waiting in front for Lauren, when I see a Flash Toon Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 6.5L V12!

The car pulled up next to me, all the windows were tinted, the person driving rolled down their window, Lauren?

"Come on get it!" She yells from inside. I shook my head a little while giggling.

Inside was these nice white leather seats, and was really comfortable as I can say " How many cars do you have?" I asked.

"Umm, about 8" she says, my mouth flew open as the words left her mouth, this beautiful women has 8 cars! My mouth was still open and my eyes wide, she looked over at me and giggled, she told me she had names for all her cars.

"Wait wait wait, what cars do you have?" I asked still shocked.

"A BMW i8, Ford GT, Mazda MX-5, this car, Nissan GT-R, Lykan HyperSport, and a customized Koenigsegg Trevita, and and another customized Lamborghini Veneno." So all her cars are all sports! Unbelievable. Wait did she just say BMW i8!!!!

"Hold up, did you say the BMW i8!" I say almost in a yell.

"Yea" she giggled.

I swear my mouth was stuck like that after she told me, "oh and the names, Crow, Fasten, Blizzard, Royal, loyal, LoLo, Motor, and Breezy."

"Bu- Lauren what are you doing!" I was cut of by her speeding really fast, I was freaking out. "LAUREN SLOW DOWN!" I freaked out on her.

She was laughing her ass of until she looked at me and saw my face, she slowed down and by the time she stoped we arrived. "Hey, I'm sorry princess"she put her hand on my head, and gives me a puppy dog face.

"You almost gave me a heart attack" I say.

She laughs a little "I'm soooo sorry princesa" she gives me another look, I couldn't control my smile, so I smiled. She saw and smiled back.

"Let's go get your stuff, oh and did you ever ask you friend?" She asked, and the realization hit me, I never asked.

"I-um I-" I stuttered.

"Hey, it's ok you can um s-stay at my place for a-awhile, I mean if you want to?" She asked and looked away from me.

I didn't know what to say, did she just ask me to stay at her place!?

"I-um don't want to disturb" I shyly say.

"NO! I mean no, you won't" she say then blushed.

"Wont it be um, weird, like don't the paps know where u live and stuff?" I asked.

She smirked, " that's why I have a secret place." She smiles.

"What?"

"Come on, let's get your stuff first then I'll show you, I promise to take care of you."

_____________________________

After Lauren helped me pack a little cloths and things I need, we headed to her car.

"Hey aren't they gonna follow us?" I asked

"Nope I had my body guard trick them, don't ask." She said.

Oh well.

——————————————-