The answer

Dinah POV

"Wow, this is your place, I'm honestly not surprise" making Lauren, and my best friends laugh. This is crazy, my best friend has a girl GIRLFRIEND and it's Lauren motherfucking JAUREGUI! I'm a huge fan of her.

Lauren pulled up to her place, the place I would be staying, it was HUGE! They must've seen the look on my face when I saw it cause they started laughing.

"You had the same reaction of y/n"Lauren laughed.
"Shall we go?" My best friend asked making me nod like a maniac. Lauren went up to y/n and kissed her cheek, to be honest they were a cute ass couple.

"Aww, y'all are so cute, it makes me want to throw up" I say with a little smile. So cute.

"You can pick your room" Lauren told me as we enter the huge place, "y/n you can show her I need to do something really quick" y/n smiled and nodded as Lauren went into a different room. I feel like there adapted child, I laugh at the thought.

"I missed you so much dj" y/n said "I miss you too" I smiled. She showed me where hers, and Lauren room were, I pick the room 2 door down from theres. I'm here for a week, so I gotta make this the best week I will ever live.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked once I put everything away, me and y/n were sitting on the bed thinking of what to do. "Anything you want to do" "you know I'm bad at making decisions!" I whined and she laughs "yo I still can't believe your dating THE Lauren jauregui" I say " me neither, I really like her, a lot a lot" she says, "well do you love her?" I asked looking at her, she was thinking hard, I could tell by the way she scrunches her eyebrow and her eyes become heavy, "isn't it to soon?" She asked, "it can never be to soon, if you love that person, then you love them" I say. "Maybe I do love her" she said
"And what about her do you love?" I asked pushing her a little bit "everything, her eyes, her smile, her hair, the way she treats me, the way she takes care of me, the way she treats other people, she has such a beautiful mind and she's so creative, so kind, so funny, so beautiful, I love her" she says, making me almost tear up. "Then you have your answer." I love seeing her happy,but who wouldn't love Lauren jauregui?