Something

Y/N POV

"Amazing" was all that came out.

IT WAS ROOMS FILLED WITH CARS! All the cars she told me about, the one that caught my attention the most was my dream car, the 2020 BMW i8, there were some other cars to but I forgot the names. Is it even normal for a person to do this? Well if course not! My question was how the fuck did she get it up here!? And what if she wants to drive them? How she gonna bring it down, you can't just put your car in the elevator and drive it around the house.

"Don't you just love it" I hear Lauren say next to me.

"One question, how the hell did u bring it up and down?!" I asked but was still amazed.

"I'll explain later, didn't you say the BMW i8 was your dream car?" She asked, I smiled since she remember what I had said.

"You remember that?" I asked

"Of course princess, I listen to everything you say" she smiles, she took my hand and brought me to the black and white dream car.

"Get in" she demanded.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Get in, and give me your phone I'll take pictures of you." She offered, I walked my way to the car but not before giving her my phone.

"Alright now, put one hand on the wheel and smile" she says. I did as told.

We took about 20 pictures, I have to remember to send them to Alexa! I told Alexa about everything before Lauren and I packed everything.

After we finished taking more pictures she told me she wanted to bring me somewhere else, somewhere she loves. She took my hand and started running around the house, we stoped at her living room and we were by the corner of the living room TV. Her living room was quit big, decorated with plants and all white furniture, in the middle of the table was a mini statue of a buddha.

"Why are we here?" I asked confused, and still out of breath from running everywhere in her house, once she catch her breath she told me to slide the Buddha to the right without picking it up. I did as told, one I move it THE WALLS WERE MOVING! There was an entrance, so she has her own secret place too!?

"Follow me" she said. This girl is bringing out all the shock in me today!

There was a mini music studio? There was a guitar and piano in the corner, and there was a desks with lots of music stuff, the room was filled with purple LED lights and there was 2 big speaks on the side.

"This is my studio, I come here to relax anytime I'm stressed, you can call this one of my relaxing places." She says.

I looked at her in awe all I wanted to do was kiss her, She was looking back at me, not my eyes, but my lips, I could feel myself pushing towards her, she started leaning in too but stoped.

"Let me take you on a date." She said in a low whisper, her face was so close to mine I could feel her hot breath lingering.

"I know I'm going to fast cause I just met you under 3 months, but please go on a date with me." She begged but still in a slow whisper.

I was frozen I didn't know what to say but it just came out "ok." I finished. She looked me back in the eyes and a huge grin appeared on her face, I smiled appeared on my face to.

She started jumping and doing her little cute happy dance while I stand and watch the beautiful green eye goddess, my heart exploded with happiness and excitement, everything I wanted to feel when I'm with her. The next thing I knew I was lifted on from the grown and was being spun around, the room was filled with laughter, she put me down and put a string of hair behind my head.

"So what do you want to eat?" She asked still smiling.

————————————————
A/N!!

I'm gonna be posting new chapters every Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday.