Lights

"So..umm are you seeing anyone?" I blurted out...

                                      Y/N POV

"So..umm are you seeing anyone?" She asked,
I was shocked to say the less 'why would she ask me that, she's just tryna get to know you right?' I asked myself ,  " yea, no. I'm single." I looked down as my face started to boil. Who would want me anyways? 
I not even good enough for anyone, not even my own father likes me, but it's whatever.

                       ———SKIP DRINKS———

Lauren offered me a ride which I gladly accepted, and I'm truly grateful for. Lauren and I walked back to her black and white Jeep, as I was about to walk up to the car I started to see and hear cameras going off. I started looking around to find couple of guys running  towards us with big cameras, "fuck, they found us!"
I heard lauren whisper-yell.
For a second I totally forgot about her being all famous and shit.
"Lauren is this your girlfriend!?" "WHO THIS LAUREN?!" " Are you planning on releasing any music!" All the paparazzi started yelling.
"Stay close, it's going to be okay, just ignore them. " I heard Lauren whisper in my ear, that sent me chills, and all I did was nod my head. All of a sudden I felt myself being pushed with all force, making me hit the ground.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" I heard lauren yell. "MOVE OUT THE WAY!" I heard her yell again, she came up to me and helped me up as she grabs a hold of my hand, in the exact moments she grabbed my hand I started to feel weird, I don't know what is was but it was a good feeling. Lauren brought me closer to her as she starts to push through the crowed, she opened the car door for me and helps me in as she runs to her side and gets in, she gets in and immediately locks all the doors.
"Are you ok!? " her voice filled with concerned, she gets all cute when she starts to worry, "I'm so sorry, i-I couldn't do much." Her voice now filled with sorrow, "Lauren listin, I'm ok and it's ok it wasn't your fault-" she cuts me of "No it's not ok, I shou-" 
"Lauren, stop. I said I was ok and it's not your fault you couldn't do anything" I said while looking straight into her beautiful emerald green eyes, I don't know what's happening but.. I feel some sort of a connection with her, that I've never felt with anyone else before.
"We should go now" she says breaking the silence. "Mhm" I mumble as I look straight back.
The whole car ride was silents excepted the music playing in the back round on low, we were now pulling up to my building complex ,
"We're here" lauren says as she parks closer to the place,
"Thanks for the ride" I say while taking of my seatbelt, "yea, no problem, again y/n I'm really sorry about what happened" she Says while looking down at her hands, "Lauren it's totally ok, you don't have to be sorry." I gave her my half smile to make things a little better. She looks up to my eyes, god knows how long we've been staring at each other, "I should really start going" I smiled sadly, "oh,Um yea, bye"
She smile but I could hear the disappointment by the way she was talking..