The gorilla

Y/n POV

I was so happy Dinah here with me,I haven't seen her in forever! 

" Guess what dj" I say "what?" She asked " I met Selena Gomez" I say making her slap the back of my head, "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR" I said rubbing the back of my head "can I meet her! You know I'm a huge fan!" Dinah said making me laugh. There was a knock on the door, "come in!" Dinah yelled out, it was my beautiful girlfriend.

I realized that I was so in love with her, thanks to Dinah she helped me realize it, I loved everything about her, and I'm glad I get to call her mine.

"Hey I'm going down to the studio, do you guys wanna go?" She asked us, I looked at Dinah and she shrugged "is it ok if we don't? Kinda want to spend some time together" I say kinda sad I didnt go but at least I'm with my best friend. "Of course baby girl" "I'll be back in a couple hours" I blushed at the nickname, she kissed me on the cheek and said bye.

"Again, disgustingly cute" Dinah said making me playfully slap her, "wanna watch a movie?" I asked
"sure"

Lauren's POV

It's been about 3 hours since I've been here texting y/n back and forth. I came back home to Y/n and Dinah fast asleep on the couch, there was a half full popcorn bag on y/n and m&m's on Dinah, I laugh at the sloppy mini mess they made.

"Y/n princess" I leaned down and tried waking her up. "Babe, let's go upstairs" "ughh" "come on bub" I say. "Ok, ok I'm up" I helped her up, "what about Dinah?" I asked "oh no. Don't wake her up, she will punch you" I laughed "no I'm for real, she's like a gorilla waking up" I went silence after. "Carry me up?" She asked with a mini pout I can't deny, I unexpectedly picked her up bridle style, y/n giggled a little to loud making Dinah telling us to "shut the fuck up".

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Y/n asked once we were upstairs, "you can sleep with me anytime" I winked earning a slap from y/n.