Planning For The Wedding.

Previously on 'My Little Student'

God, Yoongi adored Jimin. He was lucky, lucky to have someone like him. A goddess, loyal, confident, and just— he could go on about him cause he was that perfect to him. Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin' cheek and caressed it gently, he smiled softly, "I love you, Kitten.." Then, his eyes shut closed and drifted to sleep.

Now we continue.

Another— free day as you'd say, Yoongi decided to spend some time with his lover while he does some work. Giving him those kisses, hugs, cuddles and small hickies. Jimin was too lucky, huh? Once he was done, he huffed and rested back on the couch, "Done already?" Yoongi asked, getting some water for him, "Yup, finally." Yoongi walked over and handed a glass to Jimin, he took it as he sipped some from the cup then set it down on the table, "Have you got any ideas for the wedding?" Jimin shrugged, "Jimin, it's literally in a month and we got nothing except the outfjts and where were gonna hold it." Yoongi exclaimed, yeah they were both busy and could expect but they could've at least thought about, "I mean, what'd the theme be? That's a start." Jimin suggested, "I mean, I'll be wearing black of course and you'll be wearing white. Angelic I'd say." Jimin rolled his eyes playfully, "Hush, you're embarrassing me." Yoongi laughed, "What're getting embarrassed about hm?" He pinched the other' cheek and teased him. They just went about it and everything as they listed it down on a piece of paper, "So, who should be the flower girl or boy?" Yoongi asked, "I can ask my sister— or Tae—" Jimin said, "Yeah— wait, have you even seen your family since graduation or kept in contact?" Jimin made a blank face, "Oh shit." Jimin hasn't even seen his family after graduating highschool since he decided to move with Yoongi, "Should I maybe— call them?" He asked, "Yeah, maybe try to meet up with them." Yoongi knows about the past still since Jimin told that his mother wasn't very accepting towards him dating another man, "I can see if I can later, hopefully they didn't change their numbers at all." He huffed, "I bet they wouldn't." Jimin looked at Yoongi, "Do you still have any family around—?" He asked, Yoongi never spoked about his parents or any part of family so Jimin thought it was right time to ask, "I mean yeah I do, still have both of my parents and siblings." Yoongi listed, "Will I be able to meet them soon?" Yoongi chuckled and nodded, "Hopefully you will, and at the wedding maybe." Jimin smiled and hugged him tight, "I love you so much, I never wanna lose you." He cuddled up in his chest as the other hugged back, gently caressing the boy' hair, "I love you too, and I promise you'll never lose me." Jimin looked up at him, "Will you keep that promise?" He pouted, "Promise." They kissed to seal that promise.

It was noon already, Jimin was laying down on the couch watching TV and soon Yoongi came in, "You hungry?" Jimin sat up, "Yeah, why?" Yoongi smiled, "Let's go out to eat, it's been awhile since we have hm?" The last time they went out to eat together was just a few months ago, Jimin nodded, "Sure, I'd love to." He turned off the TV, "Then get ready, I'll wait for you." Yoongi walked off as Jimin got up and excitedly go upstairs to change.

It's been awhile since the two been out, they decided to walk there and just talk about everything they had on their mind or just joke around and play as they walked. People did stare at them (karens *cough*), but it didn't bother them at all, it was normal for any gay or lesbian couple to get those judgemental stares. Both of them understood the circumstances of being in a gay relationship and going out in public like this, but they are happy and enjoying the time they have if no one bothers them. They finally arrived and were lead to a booth, they decided to go somewhere not too fancy and just kinda basic, it was a small date for them.

Ordered their food, and just had small talks and more plans for future things. Careers, where they were gonna be, and the wedding. "This wedding is only a few weeks away," Jimin was shocked, time passed by quick for the most part, "It is, are you excited?" Yoongi asked, "Of course I am! I've always waited for this moment to come!" Jimin' eyes just sparked, making Yoongi smile, "Why you giving that smile hm?" Jimin teased, "Shush, you know I lovw you and I always smile whenever I see you just— be so happy over the littlest things." Jimin was boutta burst, "It makes me happy when your happy." Jimin just felt his eyes water, "Save that for the wedding—" He tried to hide the fact he was about to cry, "Eh? I can't say you to you everyday? That sucks." Yoongi joked, making Jimin whine, "No, no, no—" He was cut off, "No, I understand." Yoongi chuckled and got up, Jimin got up as well and hugged him, "Don't be mad at mee.." Jimin wasn't obviously taking the joke making Yoongi laugh. Jimin looked up at him and raised a brow, "What?" Yoongi calmed down, "You just can't take a joke, can you?" Yoongi ruffled his hair and pecked his forehead, "C'mon, let's go pay."

It was nighttime, they all took a shower and dressed up just cuddled up to eachother. Sweet loving whsipers, basic "I love you'", kisses and just more.

Next day finally came around, the afternoon. Jimin yawned as he stretched his body, Yoongi wasn't around, 'Probably doing the job applications.' He thought before he heard his phone ring, he hummed and grabbed his phone immediately off the table and saw, his mother' number. He was honestly so afraid, he hasn't talked to his mom after he moved out of the house and with Yoongi, but he just said fuck it and answered the phone, "Hello?" He spoke, "Hey, it's been awhile," The other voice spoke and Jimin was almost in tears, "How've— uh— you two been? Any new things?" She asked and Jimin, still afraid to say. But it was his mother, she had to at least know and he had to ask the question to see if she could come to the wedding, "Uh— everything is alright, Yoongi' looking for a job though." Silence was on the phone for a second, "Why? Did he get fired from his last job or what?", "He just told me he was fired on spot, I honestly forgot." Jimin huffed as he went to the closet, setting his phone on his shoulder and putting his ear right against it as well so it doesn't fall, "Anything else you wanna say?" He stood still and quiet for a full minute, "Hello? Earth to Jimin," She joked and Jimin snapped outta it, "Sorry but um— yes there is one more thing and I needa ask you something," He bit on his nails, "Sure, go ahead. I'm listening." He inhaled and exhaled, "Me and Yoongi are getting married, and um— will you be able to come and along with uhm— Esther?" There was silence, a long period of silence and that just made the boy more anxious. A sigh was heard, "We'll come, I can never say no to my son' wedding." Jimin was in tears, "Thank you—" His voice cracked, "I guess I'll see you there.", "Yeah." Then they said their goodbyes and the call ended.

To be continued.